bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Test Cycle Question!!!!!!!!

So im on a cycle of test 400 and dbol ... i just ended week 3 and I am up 11 pounds. I am rather happy with the results so far! However, judging from past experience I know a lot of this may just be water weight... and might go away once I stop the dbols this week (used as a kick start).... I have very high libido and feel stronger... but my question is when will the test 400 kick in full effect? I know some poeples answers vary... but I am worried about losing the gains I have gotten once I go off the dbols... any ideas? Thanks guys

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    anyone?? i think it should kick in 4th week.. may be i am wrong..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    usually around week 4. You wont loose gains. You may loose some water but its water who cares
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69 View Post
    So im on a cycle of test 400 and dbol... i just ended week 3 and I am up 11 pounds. I am rather happy with the results so far! However, judging from past experience I know a lot of this may just be water weight... and might go away once I stop the dbols this week (used as a kick start).... I have very high libido and feel stronger... but my question is when will the test 400 kick in full effect? I know some poeples answers vary... but I am worried about losing the gains I have gotten once I go off the dbols... any ideas? Thanks guys
    Usually 3-4 weeks...You should be fine

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    the test gains will be coming on strong by week 5. As mentioned above, all you will lose is water bloat which you could control with an AI anyways.

are you using Test 400 or running 400/wk test? If its test400, is it painful?

Thread Information