Thread: Help maybe

europ123 is offline Banned

Help maybe

Hello, I am new here but I been around the AAS forums for a while (about 3 yeas) unfortunally the forum I used to use got taken down and now I am looking for a new home. In the past I was to young to take AAS, but I am 24 years of age and will be 25 in a month and a half so I am starting my very first anticipated cycle. As one of my good friends told me to start with something that will show results at a slow pace to see my reaction to AAS. He suggested using test p as it would show an earlier signs of the compound earlier than test e and c. as I said before I have been adviced by good people but I am in a mess because here in Greece is harder to get the compound he suggested, my pharmacy guy only carries sus 450, pren, Test e, and test c.

My stats are as follow, 181.78 5’7” lbs 16% bf and I have been training hard since I was 19 years of age. My pharmacy has the compounds as stated above and but doesn’t carry the best ancillaries. Well actually they do but I would like some advice, they have nolvadex , clomiphine, letro, arimidex , for pct cycles. I have read in some forums that letro and arimidex are probably the best two to prevent any sides of any sort. Also I was planning on doing a very novice cycle the first time around as follows of the test C, or test E compounds.
    Mondays 150 mg- thursady 150 mg and 10 mg of nolva ED if necessary for 8 weeks and include hcg 250 iu every week. Should I combine the clom with the nolva weekly like a 5 mg a day or should I just get letro and forget about clom and nolva and run it with this cycle. After last pin wait two weeks then start pct of nolva and clomid 40mg EOD for two weeks then 20 EOC for two weeks. I will post my diets as I get it more rearranged for this cycle, right now I am eating about 2500-2800 cals a day to maintain and cut alittle bit of fat before cycle, I would like to get to 14% before I start cycle but maintaining my current muscle mass. during cycle i am planning out a 3000-3400 cal intake with 30-320 g of p, and 120 of carbs. currently working on this so will have it soon.

Sorry my English is so bad, any help would be appreciated. I already do have arim but only like 10 pills each one 1 mg, just in case.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome eroup123. U probably wont get much of a gain out of 300 mg/wk of Test. I'd bump it up to @ least 400 if not 500. Letro is a good "emergency" compound 2 hav on hand, but way 2 harsh 2 b used as a preventative measure throughout the cycle, just keep an eye out 4 sore & / or itchy nipples, if this occurs, take 20 mg/ed of Nolva up to a wk or so after the symptom subside. A sufficient PCT will consist of Nolva 40/40/20/20 & Clomid, I've never used Clomid so I wont advise on it, but some1 that has used it will tell u how 2 dose it. The HCG isn't a bad idea, but I'm not so sure it will b necessary on such a lite cycle, better safe than sorry though.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 12-12-2011 at 07:39 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test c or e are perfect for you...and save nova ad clom for your pct...letro is very strong so I would recommend getting adex. but if u use letro very very small dose. and you may not even get gyno or need an ai...I would save the hcg for during pct also, but some may disagree..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Welcome eroup123. U probably wont get much of a gain out of 300 mg/wk of Test. I'd bump it up to at least 400 if not 500. Letro is a good "emergency" compound 2 hav on hand, but way 2 harsh 2 b used as a preventative measure throughout the cycle, just keep an eye out 4 sore & / or itchy nipples, if this occurs, take 20 mg/ed of Nolva up to a wk or so after the symptom subside. A sufficient PCT will consist of Nolva 40/40/20/20 & Clomid, I've never used Clomid so I wont advise on it, but some1 that has used it will tell u how 2 dose it. The HCG isn't a bad idea, but I'm not so sure it will b necessary on such a lite cycle, better safe than sorry though.

thanks on the welcome and the advice, as you said better be safer than sorry, i really think that running 300mg/ a week is a safe start zone, I am a fast grower i can take of a couple of weeks of training and be back in shape in no time, maybe im crazy but i feel like starting at a small dosage per week and see how i react to it will be wise. i hear you on the clomid, i've heard mixed things about it but i also read that its usefull as long as it is used correctly, i read somewhere that clomid for pct should be 100/50/50/50, but not sure if some one could tell me for sure that would be great. i can get generic ugl arim which i am sketchy about, but i can get letro for actually a nice price, i think i can even get aromasin for cheap....decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    test c or e are perfect for you...and save nova ad clom for your pct...letro is very strong so I would recommend getting adex. but if u use letro very very small dose. and you may not even get gyno or need an ai...I would save the hcg for during pct also, but some may disagree..
    hcg i've heard is better to run it during cycle as well, maybe run like 500 ius a week, like i said my guidance to the whole proces is gone i feel homeless now. or do you strongly advice using the hcg for pct only in such a small cycle? i am actually reading more on letro to get better acomodated with the compound, and you are not lying about it being a strong one. dose as smal as .5 EOD pretty crazy smal dose.

Quote Originally Posted by europ123 View Post
    thanks on the welcome and the advice, as you said better be safer than sorry, i really think that running 300mg/ a week is a safe start zone, I am a fast grower i can take of a couple of weeks of training and be back in shape in no time, maybe im crazy but i feel like starting at a small dosage per week and see how i react to it will be wise. i hear you on the clomid, i've heard mixed things about it but i also read that its usefull as long as it is used correctly, i read somewhere that clomid for pct should be 100/50/50/50, but not sure if some one could tell me for sure that would be great. i can get generic ugl arim which i am sketchy about, but i can get letro for actually a nice price, i think i can even get aromasin for cheap....decisions decisions.
    I've heard great things bout Aromasin as an on cycle AI, I've never used it (yet) but som1 that has will b able 2 tell u mor about it.

hcg i've heard is better to run it during cycle as well, maybe run like 500 ius a week, like i said my guidance to the whole proces is gone i feel homeless now. or do you strongly advice using the hcg for pct only in such a small cycle? i am actually reading more on letro to get better acomodated with the compound, and you are not lying about it being a strong one. dose as smal as .5 EOD pretty crazy smal dose.
    Use HCG on cycle only not PCT. I hav used it successfully 4 PCT, but I hav learned over the last few months that it's better 2 b used as a preventive measure while on cycle. Stay away from the Letro unless u hav tried all other AI's with no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Use HCG on cycle only not PCT. I hav used it successfully 4 PCT, but I hav learned over the last few months that it's better 2 b used as a preventive measure while on cycle. Stay away from the Letro unless u hav tried all other AI's with no avail.
    Will do big man thanks again.

Will do big man thanks again.
    Good luck buddy. Keep us posted.

any one can advise on HCG wether to run while cycle or during PCT only and what amount? thanks

any one can advise on HCG wether to run while cycle or during PCT only and what amount? thanks
    On this particular cycle, I'd run 250 iu's per week, up to but not including PCT. On a heavier cycle, I'd say 500 a wk. And always use HCG on cycle, not PCT.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I agree with bear.. Hcg on cycle. 500iu/wk would be best though if you can obtain it, its fairly cheap (250iu every 3.5 days)

Aromasin would be just as good if not better than adex.

Your clomid dosing is correct (100/50/50/50). If you're concerned about the sides, look in to Torem.. it is used instead of clomid with less sides n not as toxic on the body.
    Last edited by jasc; 12-13-2011 at 09:21 AM.

Thread Information