Thread: poland aas bust

bulldog2039 is offline New Member

poland aas bust

I'm sure you guys heard about the bust in Poland there's a video on you tube already! I'm sure the le are ripping the benefits of this and keeping a stash for themselves! They confinscated 10 million dollars worth wow give me a couple vials lol! By looking at the video looks like they had some well known ugl gear!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    "A major anabolic steroid bust in Poland in De***ber 2011 witnessed the arrest of 23 individuals, the seizure of one million units of steroids , luxury automobiles (BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, Volkswagen) valued at $900,000, computers, storage devices and mobile phones. $2.2 million in assets were frozen in bank accounts belonging to the steroid ring."

xelnaga is offline Banned

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2039 View Post
    I'm sure you guys heard about the bust in Poland there's a video on you tube already! I'm sure the le are ripping the benefits of this and keeping a stash for themselves! They confinscated 10 million dollars worth wow give me a couple vials lol! By looking at the video looks like they had some well known ugl gear!
    I hav several hi end connections in Poland that I'm in constant contact with, even if I'm not lookin 4 gear. I can say with absolute certainty, NOTHING has changed, there r already people in place of the fallen, moving the same gear, its business as usual.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2039 View Post
    that'll be a gross exaggeration and based on what they consider street value....

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    that'll be a gross exaggeration and based on what they consider street value....
    I think they were including not just the value of the gear, but also the cars, computers, scales, money and anything they might have been involved.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I think they were including not just the value of the gear, but also the cars, computers, scales, money and anything they might have been involved.
    dunno, the other stuffs value is separately listed. they always give their est street value on its own separate from any assets

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Waste of gear....

boomerfb is offline Junior Member
    Damn shame!

HellRiserPL is offline Junior Member
    JEBAC POLICJE. PIERDOLONE SKURWYSYNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry if im out of line. HWDP HWDP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRiserPL View Post
    JEBAC POLICJE. PIERDOLONE SKURWYSYNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry if im out of line. HWDP HWDP.
    well most ppl wont know, saying as its in Polish

sizzlechest is offline Member
    I feel sorry for the guys with orders in, their money is gone.

mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member
    Good I'm glad the police are using all their efforts to go after those malicious steroid users/sellers instead of going after harmless crack or meth labs dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by mastablasta7 View Post
    Good I'm glad the police are using all their efforts to go after those malicious steroid users/sellers instead of going after harmless crack or meth labs dealers.
    It's a good thing those steroids might've gotten in the hands of a baseball player or worse a hardworking gym rat. Bling Bling commends their police work.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It's a good thing those steroids might've gotten in the hands of a baseball player or worse a hardworking gym rat. Bling Bling commends their police work.
    And do steroid users commonly break into houses or rob people to support their "habbit?" I totally get that AAS are illegal, and law enfor***ent needs to enforce the laws, but it seems like this should be low on the priority list. My assumption is that they concentrate on the large suppliers because of their ties to organized crime?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    And do steroid users commonly break into houses or rob people to support their "habbit?" I totally get that AAS are illegal, and law enfor***ent needs to enforce the laws, but it seems like this should be low on the priority list. My assumption is that they concentrate on the large suppliers because of their ties to organized crime?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I was being sarcastic. But yeah, I don't really think for the most part the law enfor***ent gives a damn about the large suppliers even except for the recognition they get for making a bust. Busting a meth lab is dangerous and probably wont get the department in the papers. A gear ring will.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    That didnt look like a serious amount of stuff..
    Why dont cops put there resources into busting smack dealers, more money made and the destruction of peoples lives..

DanB is offline Banned
    I wonder how much the polish police raiding the place have kept for themselves. . . .

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I wonder how much the polish police raiding the place have kept for themselves. . . .
    Well in the next 6 - 12 months, if we hear a bunch of reports of Polish Police flipping over cars by hand when lookin 4 run away suspects....................I guess we'll kno.

DanB is offline Banned
    euro championships should be fun next year so. . . . . .

Thread Information