Thread: post cycle

valique is offline Junior Member

post cycle

hi every one i am two weeks away from finishing my cyp 500mg and deca 400, t-3 , clen cycle, but i dont have and can't get any clomid, so i wanted to know if h.c.g would do the job, and how shuld i take it, and if i had to take anything else maybe proviron ,nolv, etc. thanks

Doc40 is offline Associate Member

Clomid

If you can get it, go with the Clomid. Im not 100% but I think HCG is taken during your cycle to start to stimulate natural test production.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Another good example of why you should NEVER start a cycle until you have ALL of your gear.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    YOu can get clomid everywere I wount lecture you on making sure that you have everything you need before your cycle starts

guys i live in venezuela and here i can just go to the farmacy and buy my gear the prmblem is that clomid has been discontinue here for the past 5 month,and the reason i dont have evrything before i start is becouse i just go to the famacy and buy the shot the day am shooting myself.
    thas why iwanted to know what would be the 2nd best to clomid becouse most likly as soon as you answer me i can just go and buy it

thanks juice junky, all try to find some, but how about h.c.g would that do the job?

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    HCG mimick LH and makes your testicals produce testosterone and estrogen. It does nothing for the HP axis only the T (testicular). the resulting surge of test and estro will feedback to the axis and keep you shut down longer. It does however pump up your balls and makes them ready to krank test again.

Additionally you need to make the body want to produce test again. The best corse would be clomid as stated. However I combine clomid with bromocriptine (prolactin suppressor) and arimidex . Arimidex by itself has been shown to increase test production by 50%.
    So I would do 1000iu HCG day 1-14 with 1/2mg arimidex day 1-21, and include 2 x 2.5mg bromocriptine, zinc, magnesium, Vit B6, Vit E,
    Last edited by Mr. Nobody; 11-30-2001 at 02:33 PM.

thaks alot for the help vet

never mine guys just got back from a 2 hour drive to another city and got myself some good old omifin. they bring them back from mexico

Thread Information