Dirty Irish is offline New Member

Types of Testosterone?

I have been trying to research what type of testosterone I will use for my first cycle. I am leaning towards Sustanon but am still learning what is best. I read on the newbie cycles one of the recomendations was Enan. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places but I am not finding much on that. I assumed this was just an abbreviation. If anyone could shed some light on the different types of testosterone out there I would much appreciate it.
    Last edited by Dirty Irish; 12-13-2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: typos

UnderRated2010 is offline New Member
    there is tons of information in the steroid profiles on this website just search for them. they will tell you about each one and how they differ

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    go read the steroid profile forum on each test..its a great read.... i would do test e..you do not have to inject as often when running slow easters and you will get pretty sore I imagine with the virgin muscle..so injecting as little as possible till muscles get use to it..but after that i would still use e

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    test is test, the esters dictate release time

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    From what i know now i would use sustanon for my first cycle,it can/should be injected every 3 days which isnt much than Enathate.Yes you can do Enathate once weekly but twice weekly is better.With Sustanon it will get in your system faster but the longer ester in it will build up but not as much as the same mg of enathate.Not saying Enathate wont work good,its just i would prefer the faster esters in the sustanon.250mg of sustanon every three days is a good cycle.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The search for the perfect steroid is not going to make a huge difference in your gains. Keep it simple and stick with what is available, affordable and matches your goals. If you want it and out of your system quickly, but can handle the frequent (every day or EOD) injections, go with a short ester. If you don't mind waiting, or you are unsure of your ability to poke yourself constantly, go with a long ester.

I am saying the same thing as many above, just want you to get confirmation from lots of people if that makes you more comfortable.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Irish View Post
    I have been trying to research what type of testosterone I will use for my first cycle. I am leaning towards Sustanon but am still learning what is best. I read on the newbie cycles one of the recomendations was Enan. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places but I am not finding much on that. I assumed this was just an abbreviation. If anyone could shed some light on the different types of testosterone out there I would much appreciate it.
    Most common ones for beginner: Test E or C

Dirty Irish is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, You have definitely helped point me in the right direction and multiple confirmation is always nice to hear.

Thread Information