evander87 is offline Senior Member

Time on cycle or amount pushed?

This is a general educational thread.

I've been wondering what is going to have a better results if you're on cycle longer or the amount dosed?

Example 16 weeks of Test E at 500mg a week, or 8 weeks of test e 1000mg a week?

My understanding so far, is the longer you stay on cycle the harder it is for the body to bounce back. But wouldn't the amount used also have that effect?

Thanks

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I would take longer with less dose over shorter with high dose.

Test E is a long ester. It takes about 12 weeks for a full cycle. Test P is a short ester you can do a full cycle in 8 weeks. As for how much you take? The more you take, the harder it is for your body to recover to "normal." Too much of a good thing can be bad for you. Use moderation, you can always cycle again.

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    What cycle are you likely to get the most gains from, a long Easter test e 12 weeks or a short Easter test for 8 weeks ??

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi6 7omo
    What cycle are you likely to get the most gains from, a long Easter test e 12 weeks or a short Easter test for 8 weeks ??
    I know that the shorter Easter kick in quicker so gains would start earlier and it's ok I'm not planning a cycle just reading !

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    This is a general educational thread.

I've been wondering what is going to have a better results if you're on cycle longer or the amount dosed?

Example 16 weeks of Test E at 500mg a week, or 8 weeks of test e 1000mg a week?

My understanding so far, is the longer you stay on cycle the harder it is for the body to bounce back. But wouldn't the amount used also have that effect?

Thanks
    That is why I am going to start recommending 4 weeks at 2000mg/week. Or maybe even 2 weeks at 4000mg.

It is like the old Thanksgiving Turkey joke, you cannot just cut the time in half and double the temp and expect your turkey to cook correctly.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Ive been looking for a good way to word my response ^ thats perfect.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    That is why I am going to start recommending 4 weeks at 2000mg/week. Or maybe even 2 weeks at 4000mg.

It is like the old Thanksgiving Turkey joke, you cannot just cut the time in half and double the temp and expect your turkey to cook correctly.
    great post...

Thread Information