Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    little man is offline New Member

questions about cycling omnadren 250

hey everybody, ive just got a few questions on setting up a cycle plan with omnadren 250 and nolvadex pct..
    this will be the first cycle ive ever taken, im 16 years old, ive been hitting the gym since sixth grade, and started really taking it seriously about two years ago, im 5'10" and weigh 163 pounds, when i started in the gym i weighed about 140 so ive easily shot up 20 pounds naturally in the past year, anyways ive been wanting to gain some mass, omnadren being my cycle of choice, im wondering how i can cycle this along with nolvadex, im thinking about 8 weeks on 1ml a week with out any sides! any advice helps, i work out five days a week for about an hour to an hour and a half!
    advice
    advice
    advice!! thanks guys

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You've gained 20 lbs in a year of working out and thats not enough? Jesus Christ kid, learn to win.

Read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...**-(GOOD-READ)

If 20 lbs in a year of natural lifting isn't enough for you, nothing ever will be, steroids or not.

little man is offline New Member
    i just dont have the thickness i want, i want to be atleast 175.. ive been stuck at the 163 wall for about 2 months of hard lifting

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Eat more. A lot more.

ecruz is offline Member
    boy if im not mistaken you have to be 18 to be in this site!! but now that your here read up on a good ans solid bulking DIET.. i understand that you want to grow and look good, but at the cost of your health? you Will be making a big mistake by messing with your body!! u say youve been stuck at 163 for two months and your 16years old, that sound a little funny to me at your age its trully rare to be a hard gainer.. tell your self the truth cause you wont fool us old farts here.......best of luck ohh and if you like your "little-man" then dont mess with juice at this stage cause youll have to call urself "tini-man" when ur test levels go down to that of a 2yr old!!!!!

Thread Information