Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: BICEP INJECTION! 4th day and I'm scared !

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vyper88 View Post
    my training parner did it once... sust250 in the bicep... with the big needle as well..

he was howling all weekend.. but.. not being able to straigten him arm i dont remember. He still has the scar from it though. well a pin hole sized one
    what'd he use, a javelin?
    SteveUK likes this.

jatinderr is offline New Member
    ^ will do sir!

SG2009 is offline Member
    chances are.. u will hurt yourself when u are scared.

J82
    J82 is offline New Member
    Injected into bicep for the first time. Now it's swollen. Been 3 and a half days now and pain is pretty much gone except when I press on the actual site itself. Redness is still spreading. Getting worried. Anyone have experience with this?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J82
    Injected into bicep for the first time. Now it's swollen. Been 3 and a half days now and pain is pretty much gone except when I press on the actual site itself. Redness is still spreading. Getting worried. Anyone have experience with this?
    Where in the bicep did you inject? What was the volume? What was the dose? What was/where the compound(s).

J82
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Where in the bicep did you inject? What was the volume? What was the dose? What was/where the compound(s).
    It was a test prop/tren a blend. My first tren cycle. It is dosed at 175mg test prop and 125 mg of tren a per ml. I only injected a half of ml. It does have EO in it. I injected on the inner side of the bicep.

It was a test prop/tren a blend. My first tren cycle. It is dosed at 175mg test prop and 125 mg of tren a per ml. I only injected a half of ml. It does have EO in it. I injected on the inner side of the bicep.
    That volume and concentration isn't too bad. I've gone a bit higher. What was the needle length and gauge? Did you go deep enough?

Have you tried a warm compress and light massage?

Biceps can cause more PIP for some people, especially if the bicep is smaller. I used to inject in biceps and triceps. I avoid biceps mostly now because healing time is longer.

J82
    That volume and concentration isn't too bad. I've gone a bit higher. What was the needle length and gauge? Did you go deep enough?

Have you tried a warm compress and light massage?

Biceps can cause more PIP for some people, especially if the bicep is smaller. I used to inject in biceps and triceps. I avoid biceps mostly now because healing time is longer.
    I read on one of the forums people back loading insulin syringes and injecting. That's what I did hoping to make the more frequent injections easier to manage .5 inch. This injection was sloppy in the sense my hands were shaky. Always are the first injection of each cycle for me. I expected to be sore but the swelling and redness has me concerned. I've tried to massage, ice pack, heat pads all to no avail. The redness is moving past my biceps now.

I read on one of the forums people back loading insulin syringes and injecting. That's what I did hoping to make the more frequent injections easier to manage .5 inch. This injection was sloppy in the sense my hands were shaky. Always are the first injection of each cycle for me. I expected to be sore but the swelling and redness has me concerned. I've tried to massage, ice pack, heat pads all to no avail. The redness is moving past my biceps now.
    Never an ice pack. That will slow absorption and could increase viscosity. You may have damaged muscle fibers. 1/2 inch is a bit short. Usually 5/8 is the shortest I find to reach the top of the muscle bed but everyone is different and bf will vary needle length requirements.

By the sounds of it, you've traumatized the muscle or your gear was too subQ to penetrate the muscle and absorb. Rate of absorption will be slower and you are likely having a local reaction.

Any fever or general malaise?

J82
    Never an ice pack. That will slow absorption and could increase viscosity. You may have damaged muscle fibers. 1/2 inch is a bit short. Usually 5/8 is the shortest I find to reach the top of the muscle bed but everyone is different and bf will vary needle length requirements.

By the sounds of it, you've traumatized the muscle or your gear was too subQ to penetrate the muscle and absorb. Rate of absorption will be slower and you are likely having a local reaction.

Any fever or general malaise?
    No fever and I feel fine. Been taking temp every few hours.

No fever and I feel fine. Been taking temp every few hours.
    Localized trauma and slow absorption due to icing and shallow injection. Treat pain with 200-400mg motrin po qd as needed. Give it a few days to heal and add heat; 30 mins on, 30 mins off as needed.

PM me if fever spikes, redness or swelling increases.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i put 3cc with a 25g 5/8 needle into my biceps, its the most pain free place to shoot after you pop the cherry

Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    i put 3cc with a 25g 5/8 needle into my biceps, its the most pain free place to shoot after you pop the cherry
    Yes, if deep enough. A lot of PIP people report can be attributed to unsteady hands or shallow injections.

I used to get killer PIP with T400. Now I push that shit deep and the PIP is not an issue.

J82
    Localized trauma and slow absorption due to icing and shallow injection. Treat pain with 200-400mg motrin po qd as needed. Give it a few days to heal and add heat; 30 mins on, 30 mins off as needed.

PM me if fever spikes, redness or swelling increases.
    Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Thank you. I appreciate your help.
    That's what we're here for.

Good luck. Heal fast!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know if anyone else commented on this but I saw you mentioned that you flex while you are injecting. Don't do this just inject into a relaxed muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    I don't know if anyone else commented on this but I saw you mentioned that you flex while you are injecting. Don't do this just inject into a relaxed muscle.
    Good catch Mp. Didn't see that. Yes, never a good idea to contract a muscle you're injecting!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Good catch Mp. Didn't see that. Yes, never a good idea to contract a muscle you're injecting!
    I learned this the hard way with my quads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859

I learned this the hard way with my quads.
    Well.....good thing is you generally only need to do it once to realize its not a good idea.

Blog Entries
    Yes, if deep enough. A lot of PIP people report can be attributed to unsteady hands or shallow injections.

I used to get killer PIP with T400. Now I push that shit deep and the PIP is not an issue.
    i never inject deep myself. i use 5/8 needs and 1 inch needs for everything.

Im surprised you use those high dosage tests, i thought the train of thought around the medical water cooler is that Test does not bond well with the esters anything over 200mg and 250mg is limit only yielding around 176mg test in the end anyways.

Im surprised you use those high dosage tests, i thought the train of thought around the medical water cooler is that Test does not bond well with the esters anything over 200mg and 250mg is limit only yielding around 176mg test in the end anyways.
    True to some extent. The T400 is a blend of prop, cyp and enthanate (50mg, 175mg, 175mg, respectively). I'm only running 200mg/wk (total) with some var right now. February/March will be my next big cycle.

I was using 1 inch on glutes. Went back to 1 1/2. One inch for quads. 5/8 everywhere else.

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I inject 2.5cc, 1 inch into biceps all the time and while flexed. I guess all have there own techniques tho, Either way you want to make sure you get it into one of the 2 heads of the bicep and not down the middle of the 2 heads. First injections will hurt but they do get less painful the more you inject, My injection schedule is, triceps outer head, bicep center outer head peak, bicep center inner head peak, on both arms, then shoulders side delts. saves getting a big butt from all the glute jabs lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveUK View Post
    I inject 2.5cc, 1 inch into biceps all the time and while flexed. I guess all have there own techniques tho, Either way you want to make sure you get it into one of the 2 heads of the bicep and not down the middle of the 2 heads. First injections will hurt but they do get less painful the more you inject, My injection schedule is, triceps outer head, bicep center outer head peak, bicep center inner head peak, on both arms, then shoulders side delts. saves getting a big butt from all the glute jabs lol
    i stopped doing tris once i hit the nerve one two many times , i guess all those times it would pulsate it was telling me something i should have listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    i stopped doing tris once i hit the nerve one two many times , i guess all those times it would pulsate it was telling me something i should have listen to.
    Sounds painful, At least you know the location of the nerve now and not to jab it . I actually prefer triceps over any other part of the body.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveUK View Post
    Sounds painful, At least you know the location of the nerve now and not to jab it . I actually prefer triceps over any other part of the body.
    Really no need to bump year old threads

ickythump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    First off he didn't bump it

Second, why not? Not being rude, I really don't know
    SteveUK likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Bicep injections are easy and painlessif you use pharm grade instead of ugl, either hot the outer or inner head from the side and go deep no *****ing around
    SteveUK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    It was bumped yesterday by someone with a similar problem, I guess he used the search function, Which is probably a good thing.

WilliamMaype is offline New Member

BICEP INJECTION 4th day and Im scared

Yes, I with you definitely agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information