Stats
    6ft4
    241lbs
    bf 13%

Cycle history
    test e/deca
    test e/deca
    test e/tren

I was thinking of 600 tren e and 500 test e, i will be running hcg throughout 750iu 3xper week. I was also thinking of a frontload d bol for 4 weeks of 40mg per day.

Caber will be run at .50 mg per day also.

Should i also run adex with this for gyno or will this conflict with the hcg or should i drop the hcg and just go with the adex??

Also has anyone had better results with changing their test, i want to change it but not sure which to go with.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    purpose for this cycle? Im guessing a "lean bulk"?

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    Bulking sorry.

looks like you have everything you need there. Not too sure about adding the dbol , Im not a fan, but a lot of people love it. Your doses look great, very low (in respect to a lot of other cycles) but more than enough for great gains.

Typical 12 week cycle?

I would keep the HCG on hand as well as the AI and only use if/when you see the signs that you actually need it.

Gyno prone?

Yes 12 week cycle, and i seem to be relly funny with gyno, sometimes i suffer bad and others not so much it does my head in because i need so much on hand and sometimes i dont even need it. on my last deca cycles i needed it but not on tren ?????

Any ideas?

hmmm, people react different to different compounds, maybe you were leaner while running the tren ... maybe it was dose dependant, maybe it was some ratio against the test, diet you ran.... Never know... good you have the caber though. I see too many people (mainly first timers) running tren thinking an AI is going to help them with PRSE. I'd sooner spend the extra bit of coin on potential prevention than not have it at all. Less to worry about

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was seeing lost were running tren higher and test lower to help with sides. But u have already ran tren. Just throwing it out there for you..good luck on bulk

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    use the AI from the start.

i assume you mean 750ius hcg in total and not 750ius x 3 pw?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I was seeing lost were running tren higher and test lower to help with sides. But u have already ran tren. Just throwing it out there for you..good luck on bulk
    as long as there is sufficient minimal test in his system he can run tren higher without worry

I was leaner on tren actually and a cleaner/better diet, just goes to show how bf and diet effect a cycle. When i first started i was a bit dosile to what steroids etc was all about but after the research you can do on here you can deffo find out info on what you need.

Cheers for info bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    hmmm, people react different to different compounds, maybe you were leaner while running the tren... maybe it was dose dependant, maybe it was some ratio against the test, diet you ran.... Never know... good you have the caber though. I see too many people (mainly first timers) running tren thinking an AI is going to help them with PRSE. I'd sooner spend the extra bit of coin on potential prevention than not have it at all. Less to worry about
    if you use an AI from the start it should negate the need for caber. but no harm in having caber to hand

I think tren works better with lower test, i did run it higher at beginning of cycle then lowered it and tren does work better without a doubt with lower test. Yes Dec11 sorry worded it like a tit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    if you use an AI from the start it should negate the need for caber. but no harm in having caber to hand
    Tren does not aromatize, an AI will not do much. The caber is nice for fighting progesterone sides which may cause ED, prolactin build up... and Ive heard it gives concrete-like boners

Concrete boners!! Our lass will be sore ha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Tren does not aromatize, an AI will not do much. The caber is nice for fighting progesterone sides which may cause ED, prolactin build up... and Ive heard it gives concrete-like boners
    i thought that also mate until D7M put me onto using an AI, if estro is kept down pro symptoms wont arise. it does work, i went AI on my last tren run a my nips were killing me and lumps were forming, 5 days in on adex and boom, all gone. cycle took off again at tht point also

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i thought that also mate until D7M put me onto using an AI, if estro is kept down pro symptoms wont arise. it does work, i went AI on my last tren run a my nips were killing me and lumps were forming, 5 days in on adex and boom, all gone. cycle took off again at tht point also
    very good to know, thanks mang. This info may come in usefull next spring.

Im a weird one, other than libido increase and mild night sweats, Ive never really experienced side effects. I really feel for those who get signs a week into even a mild test only cycle

Thread Information