castertroy is offline Associate Member

sust 250 kick in time

how long until sust 250 kicks in? i heard as fast as prop, 2 weeks-ish.

and do u have to shoot every 3rd day or only twice a week? im getting mixed answers from searches.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    There is much debate on how to best shoot sust,

But if you want the Most bang for your buck with the least amount of sides, you should shoot EOD due to the shorter prop ester.

You should start to feel Sust within the first two weeks IF you are shooting EOD, if not, then could be longer as your blood levels will flucuate

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Sust usualy takes around 4-6 weeks depending on the person..

I takes 6 weeks for me to start noticing much in strength gains and sex drive usualy around week 2...

As far as how to shot it you will get mixed answers on that Some say eod or every third day take advantge of the shorter esters.....

My oppinion is that if you are only shooting 500mg per week the short esters arnt gona be doing much anyway I would just do it evry 3.5 days..

But the best answer is to try it all three ways and see what works best for you...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    The fast ester in Sust is so insignificant that you do not need ED shot. if it did then you would feel it in days and not weeks.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i always feel reel big pumps within 1 week of starting sus and u can get really good results outa only one or two injections a week,but as far as blood levelsand effectivness i would shoot it no less then twice a week
    but my first cycle was sus only 250mg ew for ten weeks and i went from 156 to 191 but i here that is unlikely for most peeps

Thread Information