wildbilltoc is offline New Member

help with first cycle

Looking to try test e. basically a rookie so i was wondering what else i needed. 5'8". 170. 26 years old. how much and how often? how much and how often? how many calories should i eat a day........looking to get too 185. thanks for any help

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    what is your current bodyfat?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbilltoc View Post
    Looking to try test e. basically a rookie so i was wondering what else i needed. 5'8". 170. 26 years old. how much and how often? how much and how often? how many calories should i eat a day........looking to get too 185. thanks for any help
    Welcome wildbilltoc. We luv helping bro, but ur gona hav 2 do SOME of the leg work urself man, u cant just expect 2 b spoon fed & cycle & diet. The reason behind my response is this: If ur asking wut 2 use, how much, how often, & how much ur caloric intake should b, it leads me 2 believe u hav done little 2 no research of ur own & that can b dangerous. Educate urself. Oh yeah, if u havnt got ur diet figured out & tuned in already, then I'd say ur about a yr away from being ready 4 AAS. Just my .02

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    need to read before you cycle...you need to know about which test why? and pct? and ai? as said above educate yourself will only help you grow faster then those who dont...lots come on here and say HELP I messed up my cycle blah blah...
    read then come back and all your questions will be answered....I still have to link back to some abbrev. words haha

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    need to read before you cycle...you need to know about which test why? and pct? and ai? as said above educate yourself will only help you grow faster then those who dont...lots come on here and say HELP I messed up my cycle blah blah...
    read then come back and all your questions will be answered....I still have to link back to some abbrev. words haha

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Just stepping in here, Just read the stickies and profiles of this website.It's alot to take in for the first time, but that is what you need to do.Basically, diet is first, training is second, gear is last.So, the posts here are correct.I think that if you list your stats, wich are your training history, diet, we know you have not cycled before, ect....A sort of "synopsis" of yourself will let us help you.I had written a stickie that was posted at the top of Q&A awhile back about stats.Haven't been here for abit.But I am sure Admin put it somwhere.

Best

T

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Just stepping in here, Just read the stickies and profiles of this website.It's alot to take in for the first time, but that is what you need to do.Basically, diet is first, training is second, gear is last.So, the posts here are correct.I think that if you list your stats, wich are your training history, diet, we know you have not cycled before, ect....A sort of "synopsis" of yourself will let us help you.I had written a stickie that was posted at the top of Q&A awhile back about stats.Haven't been here for abit.But I am sure Admin put it somwhere.

Best

T
    hey T, welcome back man

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Bro.Nice to see you again.See you guys have been holding down the fort!!

Best

T

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Diet needs to be nailed down first. While your enjoying you new and improved eating habits do your research here. After you have read and worked it out in your head post your proposed cycle and PCT. Be sure to have done good research. If it looks like you have done your homework the guys here love help you. But you have to put in your own work here bro. You will get great answers if you ask good questions. Welcome

I do read up on it alot. I already have clomid for pct,.....I hear what you guys are saying though......I got my diet at about 3000 calories a day,...thanks for your help guys

Anyways heres what i was gonna run.....if you choose not to respond, i understand. 250 mg test e a week for ten weeks. armidex or nolva, and dosage and how frequent? i have 70 clomids, 50 mg. is that good for pct? thanks for any help guys.

Thread Information