RayL is offline Associate Member

primobolan depot

I am new to this site and to this world. Still trying to plan and gather my first cycle. I have been browsing the info on this board and many others for a couple of months. Recently, I have been trying to investigate if my primo from Turkey is legit. There seems to be much controversy and I am no further along than I was when I started. I have also noticed a variation among the primo pics that I have yet to see addressed. The fill level, when the ampule is standing straight up is different among the various pics. On some pics, the level is even with the blue dot near the top. On others, including mine (Seri No: 11081A), the fill level is hidden behind the label. When the label is peeled from the amp, the fill level is approximately even with the words Primobolan Depot. I hope this can be put together with other info to help make a final decision on the legitimacy of some of the stuff that is going around. I know that Dutch Windmill said that he is going to Turkey soon to see for himself. I think I will wait and see what he finds. I hope that he does not mind me using his name in my post as for I have never conversed with him, only read his outstanding and informative threads.

I guess nobody cares or knows

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong forum ,theres a forum for it .

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    post pic in steriods pictures.

How is this the wrong forum if I asked a steroid question? I don't have a digital camera or a scanner to post a pic.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro Welcome to AR

I have the same ones, your good to go. DW pretty much answered all your questions.

JohnnyB

Thread Information