NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member

Any of you crave sweets when on a cycle?

Just wondering if any of you guys notice yourself craving sweets more when you are on a cycle? I wonder if this is normal. man I walk by the Gummi Bear bin at the store and start drooling. Seriously tho, I find myself buying cookies and sweet things all the time now.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Yea. This last four weeks or so (towards the end of my cycle) I've sent my g/f to the store a few times to buy sweets. Perhaps it's because I almost never eat sweets nowadays or drink pop (soda) and my body misses the simple carbs (I eat a lot of complex carbs).

I've taken to Wham bars (don't think you'll get them in the US) and fruit chews.

Christ, my mouth is watering - going for a protein shake.

roch is offline Member
    I do. just had a snickers blizzard from dairy queen.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro..i've always had a terrible sweet tooth. It has taken ALOT of willpower to give up eating that way, but the rewards ROCK! What I do in emergencies though, I always keep Kraft Cool Whip Light in the freezer.....and if I get one of those cravings that I can't get rid of, I go eat a couple tablespoons of frozen cool whip. It works for me...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sugar is highly addictive, I have seen tests down with mice and after they gave them large amounts of sugar and then took them away they suffered all the same withdrawal effects of acloholics or herion addicts. Pretty crazy. And yes I have hell of a sweat tooth too, I find that diabetic candy helps me when I do have to cheat. It is still calories but they use sugar alcohols with minor insulin effects. So I usually just do some extra cardio to make up for it and I am all set.

Pain

zozer7 is offline New Member
    I have a terrible sweet tooth that I picked up from my wife. When I have an attack I will do the opposite like eat a cracker. Works for me

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    Sugar is highly addictive, I have seen tests down with mice and after they gave them large amounts of sugar and then took them away they suffered all the same withdrawal effects of acloholics or herion addicts. Pretty crazy. And yes I have hell of a sweat tooth too, I find that diabetic candy helps me when I do have to cheat. It is still calories but they use sugar alcohols with minor insulin effects. So I usually just do some extra cardio to make up for it and I am all set.

Pain
    Diabetic candy... that is a good idea bro- i'll have to try that.

Originally posted by Lift Chief

Diabetic candy... that is a good idea bro- i'll have to try that.
    IMO it tastes pretty good too,

Pain

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm, I may have to try that diabetic candy. Ah who am I kiddin, It's taken every ounce of willpower I have to stop eating BigMac's. I don't think I have the strength to fight off a Gummi Bear attack. And damn you Roch, now im craving a Reces Peices blizzard..haahah

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    there are a few dishes in the recipie forum. Alot are based on spenda (or your fav sugar replacement) and no carb additives.

its possible to make a very low carb, very low dish of cherry cheese cake.

it follows the logic of atkins if your wondering where im getting this from.

I make popcicles out of jello and koolade and spenda, no carbs, no cals and totally kills the sugar geek.

I know its best o beat some demons but hell i gotta have something with flavor hehe

Just be smart, eat in small amounts. have a spoonful instead of a bowl full and see if it banishes the cravings.

why the hell is buddha_red telling me this? because if you add enough recipies to your cutting diet, it will seem alot less like a diet and just smart eating.

Very nice budda, you seem like me, always trying to make low carb snacks to make dieting seem not like dieting.

Pain

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    Splendor icecream is great! Made with SPLENDA not sugar.

Thread Information