Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jondoe3324 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle - peptide and SARM questions

Recently did my first cycle a few months ago and was happy with the results. I placed my order for my 2nd and would love some advice on the addition of peptides.

To start off, I have gained a ton of weight over the past few years and am guilty of looking for a short cut. I was once a decent specimen, but am now a shell of my former self. Part of the weight gain was a decent injury that sidelined me and the other part was pure laziness. My body is very endomorphic and even when I was my lightest, I was far from a 6 pack (slightly above 15% bf). I have re-woken and am looking to drop some lb's (and obviously keep up my lifts). I am hesitant to inject, 1) out of fear and 2) it would be impossible for me to hide, bringing forth a moment of truth i am not keen on having. Re: the fear, I am hoping the peptides will be a stepping stone towards manning up.

I am still very active and continue to play competitive sports. Currently, I am lifting at least 4x/wk and doing cardio the same, if not 5x. After the holidays, i plan on upping both to 6x/wk. diet will be tight, low carb/fat and will scale back the protein (Arnold thinks endomorphic build always should...i just havent listened to him to date).

Cycle experience:

ran 7 wks of t3/clen w/ var. i dropped some serious weight and was happy. I have def put some back on (stopped 3 months ago).

Upcoming Cycle:

24 wks:

1-24: t3 (will build up and tapper down. havent decided where to cap, somewhere btwn 125/150 mcd/ed)
    1-24: clen (will build up, 2 wk on, 2 wk off, up to 120 mcg)
    1-6, 12-18: tbol (60 mg/d)
    PCT: I know it's not necessary with tbol (according to this site), but better safe than sorry, I ordered clomid and will use it as directed after both tbol
    7-10,19-22: s4, originally read to only take for 4 wks at 100 mcg/d, but have now read people take more/longer. any input here would be appreciated.
    Peptide: was originally excited to try frag, but am now reading this might not be the best. Obviously, this would work well towards fat loss, but according to datbtrue, you literally have to starve yourself (as an athlete, I can't imagine not running on fuel). Also, frag only helps lose weight, whereas Mod GRF/GHRP will have the same fat loss (take enough of it, you will reach your max lipolysis) and other benefits.

that's what i was thinking, so any comments would be appreciated. i know i am a p*ssy and shouldnt even be here if I'm not injecting test, but who knows where this will lead. Also, I know most of you will rip me for looking to take a short cut and not maxing out myself naturally, but it is what it is and i came to the point where i felt i needed a kick start. My point is, type that if you will, but it will be falling on def ears.

also, for the record, i would have stuck with the var, but it was getting way to expensive.

Thanks.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Wow. This is a great cycle for a 300 lb man who is looking to have his wife cash in his life insurance policy. All oral, 24 weeks of clen and t 3, and tbol. Ive never seen anything like this before.

X,
    The t3 would be the only thing run for all 24 wks. This site claims you can run it almost indefinitely wo sides. Clen would be 2 wk on, 2 wk off, so 12 wks really. The tbol would be used 2x, 6 wk ea. everything I have read seems to agree that the 3 are pretty mild substances and my tbol dosage is a bit low. Obviously I don't want to hurt myself so if u can better explain ur response, I would be all ears and greatful.

Completely agree re t3, that's the only reason I am running the tbol. I am running the tbol for the first 6 wks, taking 6 off and then 6 more. U just said urself it can be run for 8 wks straight, so why would 6 w a break be harmful?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    So, what are your stats now?

Personally I understand you are frustrated with yourself for letting things get at the point you seem to be after the injury. Start with cardio and diet first. Your body will respond well after a lay off even without the peptides.

t3 can eat away at muscle when run by itself if I remember correctly. That's why lots run it during a cycle and not alone.

tbol maybe weak is still a steroid and shouldn't be run like you are planning. You can run it up to 8 weeks straight but you should watch bp and cholesterol.

Approx 305, 30% bf (complete estimate)
    Bench 365 x 2, squat 405 (completely unrelated injury did. Not allow me to squat for several months)
    Sld 455
    Clean/jerk 225

I appreciate the advice and I agree with u.

you would be running a 6 week cycle with not enough time off between your second 6 week cycle. Also at 30% even sides with tbol will be elevated even at 60mg/day.

It was my understanding that time off equals time on? If u think that is not enough time, I can wait another 6 wks (12 wks off) before doing the next 6 wks. Another option would be to run it for 8 wks at the recommended 75 mg/Ed and not do it a second time.

Dipo is offline New Member
    No disrespect just curious, what's the hurry to lose it so fast?

Dipo, sorry for the delay, was away for the holidays. i wish i had a better reason, but just looking for a kick start.

Thread Information