Thread: Resting

dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

Resting

Just about to finish first cycle 12 week test e cycle 500mg per week. Made excellent strength gains, some weight gains ( not that much not surprising as iv done tons of heavy Cardio) and body fat loss increase muscle definition. Iv picked up lower back injuries and injuries to both rotator cuffs. Ideally I need to give it a good 7-10 days rest before hitting the gym again hard, but would this rest time risk me losing some of my gains?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    are you in PCT?

or still on cycle?

if on pct and your not training and eating right you wil loose the gains.

if it was me i would have a rest for 5-7 days on the cycle least you wont loose gains.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Nutrition and supplementation will determine that also, make sure its spot on - what supplements are you running? Whats your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz
    are you in PCT?

or still on cycle?

if on pct and your not training and eating right you wil loose the gains.

if it was me i would have a rest for 5-7 days on the cycle least you wont loose gains.
    Iv got 1 week cycle left so I'm resting now, plan is to hammer the gym all through my PCT , good advice thanks

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    good just rest mate. stick to the diet, best of luck hope the injuries go away soon mate

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Rotorcuff injuries dont go away if you indeed tear the laybrum you may need surgery.Good luck bro.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you will grow while resting..how long were you training before cycle? years?months?thats alot of injuries

Quote Originally Posted by cro
    you will grow while resting..how long were you training before cycle? years?months?thats alot of injuries
    Been training for about 5 yrs, tailed off for 6 months after my daughter was born but last year solid training. Picked up couple of injuries iv managed to train through the pain, I think my big mistake with my first cycle was going to heavy too quick, the dramatic increase all of a sudden of strength is strange to a newbie, suppose I got carried away. I think in a week il be healed enough to train properly and smash through PCT

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878 View Post
    Been training for about 5 yrs, tailed off for 6 months after my daughter was born but last year solid training. Picked up couple of injuries iv managed to train through the pain, I think my big mistake with my first cycle was going to heavy too quick, the dramatic increase all of a sudden of strength is strange to a newbie, suppose I got carried away. I think in a week il be healed enough to train properly and smash through PCT
    that was my first guess about pushing up to much weight...I wouls be extra cautious of your injuries...rc (rotator cuff) is a nasty one to have cause it affects so many movements in working out...but some times a little rest even losing some or all gains can be better in the long run..having to take a whole yr off cause I tear would be worse

Thread Information