Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Thenard

Thread: First Halo Extreme Cycle

hannibal1 is offline New Member

First Halo Extreme Cycle

Brand new here so forgive me if this topic has been discussed millions of times. This is my first cycle of Halo Extreme by ironmaglabs. Apparently it doesn't aromatase. In any case, I thought to play it safe seeing as how I'm playing with hormones anyways. I'm taking Cycle Assist alongside my Halo run and plan on running Revolution PCT and Forskolin as a PCT. Does this sound like a good idea or unnecessary? Also, should I start my PCT after my 4 week Halo Cycle is completely done or a few days prior to completion? I've been doing two pills per day from the start and I'm starting my 3rd week now.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    all over the counter crap, i wouldnt waste my time or money. doesnt matter when you satrt that ''pct'' its absolute worthless rubbish, you may aswell take fairy dust

Interesting. Would it at least help me keep muscle? I'm cutting... on a ketogenic diet.

Thenard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    all over the counter crap, i wouldnt waste my time or money. doesnt matter when you satrt that ''pct'' its absolute worthless rubbish, you may aswell take fairy dust
    Fairy dust!!!... nice!...
    Keyser_S0ze likes this.

Thenard is offline New Member
    Hannibal1, You should ask the makers of the product you purchased for more info,. they should hopefully be able to answer your questions since you ordered it from them. I would think..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You need real pct drugs
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gixxer- your avatar has some serious legs...wow...(sorry of topic)

Quote Originally Posted by Thenard View Post
    Hannibal1, You should ask the makers of the product you purchased for more info,. they should hopefully be able to answer your questions since you ordered it from them. I would think..
    Makers of products are less reliable than people who may have actual experience. After all.... they're trying to sell it and it's in their interest to say that it works wonders. They say it's basically oral turinabol .
    Last edited by hannibal1; 12-21-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    then if thats the case you will need nolva at the least as it will shut you down and i dont belive there are any otc serms just wannabee ai's out there...

Cool... thanks. Is this websites information on Oral T saying that Nolva isn't needed?

Due to this 4-chloro substitution in the A-Ring of its Steran Nucleus, this drug cannot be aromatized (3). This is, as you know, quite beneficial and is one of the reasons Oral Turinabol has been called a "gentle d-bol." You will probably not get any typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, acne, gyno, etc, at any dose of this drug. A couple of studies I read examining male athletes over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg Oral Turinabol/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

Oral-Turinabol.php#ixzz1hAzsLvNi

Blog Entries
    i have real world experiance with the pro-steroid h-drol wich converts to t-bol just like the compound your about to take and im telling you it shut me down hard and nolva eventually brought me back...looking back at it now it really wasnt worth it...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I wouldve done some research on the products in question before I laid down and money.The supplement industry is pretty relaxed on their laws.They sell a lot of products that are worthless and nothing is said.But when one does work it will be taken off the shelves for the safety of our kids.

littlemansyndrome is offline New Member
    well the only otc products i can recommend would be iron mag labs on cycle assist, that actually has ingredients proven to help while on cycle as far as otc PCT they're not at all fake but kinda like weight loss commercials and pills just a bunch of marketing bullshit for people to make money off you. I would like everyone else on the forums ask you to use clom/novla at least,50/50/50/50/50 ed for four weeks, and if you cant get these products which is probably why your using ph in the first place go with something like ultra male rx anabolic matrix rx. that's the only stuff i would personally use , best of luck bud.

Thread Information