Thread: going to mexico

Douglas35 is offline New Member

going to mexico

My buddies and I are thinking about going to mexico to pick up some AS should we wait because security on the border is high or do they really look for that kind of stuff?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bump me too. /\

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Schwarzenegger, not Swarzenegger.

Yo Excess- I never even noticed that, thanks for pointing it out tuff guy.

that must have been really pissen you off huh?

_SOLID

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL, nahhh I wasn't pissed off. I just thought I'd pretend to be smart today.

Wink how's that for ya smarty pants

Really though I can't believe I never noticed that the whole time I've been postin...Arny's my Idol...Sorry Arny!

I'll be baaack

_SOLID

john47 is offline New Member

iv been thinkin about it too

if none of my internet orders come through i ll be looking into goin too . does anyone know how they check you when you come back ? do they search your car and bags or what ? do they check to see if you have anything on you ? can dogs smell as ? when you go down there will the pharms take us dollars ? anyone know ?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: iv been thinkin about it too

Originally posted by john47
    . does anyone know how they check you when you come back ? do they search your car and bags or what ? do they check to see if you have anything on you ? can dogs smell as ? when you go down there will the pharms take us dollars ? anyone know ?

Damn bro!! Rapid fire!!! You should be an auctioneer talking that quick...GIMME FIVE AQFEKAKBNFAKN FEFNKLBNA SOLD!!!!

They check SOME, not all. Dont look suspicious. Obiviously, if you're stacked at 250lbs , you're gonna get a little more heat than the Joe Schmoe's. If you get checked, they'll either give you a quick pat down, or go balls to the wall and pull about the gloves! . I believe they only train dogs to smell for narcotics. By the way, isn't that F*CKING ironic. Juice is in the same class as crack, and yet they don't train dogs to smell for it! I love you Bush...but for gosh sake! The pharms WELCOME US dollars, as they are worth more than their cheapo pesos! Bro, hope that helped.

3P

And next time, maybe ask a couple questions, wait for the answer then ask another so you don't look so "hyped on smack"!LOL

my bad

just be happy i wasnt on the phone askin all that . if id lift as much as i talk id be HUGE . but thanks for the info . my gf is spanish and im not too big ill bet if i went there with her and her 3 kids i wouldnt draw too much special attention . and she'd probably go too . shes wantin to give me the shots cuz shes gonna be a medical assistant and they taught her that in school !
    but what i was really wondering about is the luggage . do they go through suitcases and shit ?
    Last edited by john47; 10-18-2001 at 09:58 PM.

PPP your killing me

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If they pull you aside for a random search they will go into you luggage if you go down there with your girl and her kids you should be alright....Maybe

Livin72 is offline New Member

Re: searching

Hey- I was down in Mexico 2 years ago, but I flew. When I flew into Cancun there was a small stoplight with a button you had to push. If the light went green (approx every 3 times) u were good- other wise it went red and you were checked. I know I have crossed the Canada border a time or two with some stuff on me and nothing was said, and my car wasnt even checked. I too am curious though as to whether or not dogs can detect certain things at airports. I am going up to Canada soon and I am bringing back Clen and maybe Deca and I was wondering if Id be better off carrying it on in descrete bottles, or packing it. If I pack it dogs down below may be able to pick up scents, if I bring it with me, I am worried about dogs in the airport, or my bag going through X-Ray scan.

flying

we might have a better chance squeezing a quarter out of my bosses ass than bringing anything illegal on a plane right now

well were back from mexico. But we obviously look suspicious because they slapped a tag on the truck told us to pull to the right. searched us and our bags, under the truck, in the truck, engine compartment. BUt they did check inside of the seat, because I thought for sure I was going to the Pokey. But we were only able to find 30 amps of sustenon between the three of us. My Question is can we just take 250mg for 10 weeks this being our first time and still see some good results?

Thanks for your help this place is a very valuable source for the novice to compare the con's and pro's.

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    Just have 1 guy sit the first round out and split it between the 2 of you!

250mg aint shit!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll see some results but not much. Did you get your anti-e's and clomid?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Have one guy take them all hehe then go in rotation the next guys takes the next shipment

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Wait a sec...you were only able to find 30 amps of sust in all of Mexico???
    What happens here, stays here

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by primodonna
    Wait a sec...you were only able to find 30 amps of sust in all of Mexico???
    LOL!!! The first thing i thought when i read your post was....

"Speedy Gonzales is the fastest mouse in alllllllll MEHICO!" hehe

I m sure there was more sus in mexico but the first pharmacy we went to only had three then the second had 8 so we tried a third and they had 11 on hand but sent someone to another pharmacy and got 8 more by then it was getting late and I didn't want to be a gringo driving around looking for the next pharmacy at night so we gave up.

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Running out of Sust? In Mexico? WTF???

If you are going to TJ, go to Farmacia Cruz Verde on Revolucion and Constitucion. Those guys are good and they will run and get you whatever you want. They dont take credit cards yet though. I've NEVER had trouble getting Sust in TJ, but maybe things have changed since I was last there a few months ago.

BTW, 99% of all pharmacies in TJ (100% of the ones I've ever been to) take US Currency. It's worth much more than a Peso, so ask yourself, which would you prefer if you lived in Mexico?

So, Pharmacia's actually take credit cards. The bigger ones on Revolucion will take credit cards. Even took my Amex. But be careful, that does leave a paper trail.

I'm planning a scouting trip to the border to see what has changed for myself. I never had much trouble coming across with stuff in my pants and my wife's pants or taped behind the speakers of my truck. Got me a little bag of crap and said it was my first time down there, had to buy some trinkets.

The walkthrough has never been a problem for me. There were so many damn people that they couldnt think about patting anyone down. They just wanted to get people through. The bags you carry WILL go through an x-ray machine though, so keep it in your underwear or body orifices. If you are 250 lbs of beef, just find a runner cause they'll know why you came to Mexico and then your busted.

Just my .02 worth.

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Oh BTW,

Dogs are not trained, nor can they smell vials of testosterone ethers. Dogs have a great sense of smell, but they cannot smell through glass. They are trained to smell cocaine, mary jane, and heroin. Not pharmaceuticals in vials, bottles, or foil punch out packets.

stubby is offline Banned
    Going through is not that tough. I got a dui after crossing the border-and had dogs do through my car. They found valiums and other pills, but missed alot of juice

lol ... this thread is an old one

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    DONT DO IT!!!! I WENT DOWN THERE LAST FEB AND GOT COUGHT AT THE CHECK PIONT!!! I SPENT A MONTH IN WEBB COUNTY JAIL THEN HAD TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY BACK TO LOREDO IN MARCH FOR COURT.......I GOT CHARGE WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE, BUT SINCE I WASNT 21 AND I HAD NO RECORD THEY CUT ME A BREAK. I ENDED UP PAYING 1000.00 DOLLAR FINE AND SPENDING A YEAR ON FEDERAL PROBATION!!!! IT ISNT FUCKIN WORTH IT....I HAVE UNTIL APRIL 10TH UNTIL I GET OFF PAPER.....ALL I CAN SAY IS I WENT DOWN THERE FOR 3 1/2 YEARS WITH NO TROUBLE...THEN I GET POPPED AND IT SUCKED ROYALLY!!!! FIND A GOOD DOMESTIC AND PRAY IT COMES IN!!!!!!

big swoll is offline Member
    that really sux AA.....glad i have a good domestic source (and no i will not give it out)

flexington is offline New Member
    wuts ur guys' take on PO boxing the shit over...risky?

wtf??? why keep posting sources??? your putting other people in Jeopardy?? jack ass

Originally posted by Fast Results
    wtf??? why keep posting sources??? your putting other people in Jeopardy?? jack ass
    I didnt say anything about posting sources bud. I just asked is it risky for packages to be intercepted via PO box. It just seems to me that it is riskier to be carrying stuff on you through the border, than to PO box it over.

Originally posted by flexington

I didnt say anything about posting sources bud. I just asked is it risky for packages to be intercepted via PO box. It just seems to me that it is riskier to be carrying stuff on you through the border, than to PO box it over.

NOT YOU "BUD" i WAS TALKIING ABOUT A POST UPWARDS.. WE CANT KEEP POSTING SOURCES ON HERE. wE GOTTA KEEP IT AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE FOR FUTURE EXISTANCE... KNOW WHAT IM SAYING

MY BAD
    fr

Originally posted by Fast Results

NOT YOU "BUD" i WAS TALKIING ABOUT A POST UPWARDS.. WE CANT KEEP POSTING SOURCES ON HERE. wE GOTTA KEEP IT AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE FOR FUTURE EXISTANCE... KNOW WHAT IM SAYING

MY BAD
    fr
    i hear ya...no worries. wuts ur take on PO boxing stuff over....is it safe?
    ....anyone hav an answer?

im assuming you post office??? safest way IMO

Thread Information