datbluezx2 is offline New Member

Cycle for Tren and Enanthate Questions and Advice PLEASE

If anyone has any advice I have a few questions..

I'm 24 and I've done a couple of different cycles. Usually just whatever friends recommend and what i can afford or get a hold of.
    I just bought a bottle of tren 100 and test 250 and the bottles say pharmatech labs but they don't look like the images that come up when i google that name. the bottle has the blue paramedic symbol on it which i find kind of weird. any way this is the first time I'm researching before i do a cycle. I read in the steroid bible that tren is 100-300 mg and test is 400-600mg. Since Ive done a couple cycles and still havent got the results i want i think because i usually do such a small amount to be on the safe side i think this time i will do 300 of tren with 600 of test enanthate . Ive heard a bunch of different things from people telling me to do it several ways like a pyramid etc. as of right now im planning on doing:

Tues: tren 150/ enanthate 300
    Fri: tren 150/ enanthate 300

I'm planning on running 500 IU of HCG the whole duration of the cycle and maybe some clomid or nolvadex as well.

I am 5'10 155 lbs and would like to be 185 eventually.

Some people say if i do a pyramid that I will keep more gains after im off but others say that makes you break out more often. Ive heard of accutane but Ive also heard of all the side effects.

I would appreciate your feedback and advice.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Please edit your post you can list ugl names
    If your 5'10 and 155 after cycles you have serious diet issues. You need to straighten that out first.
    You didnt make the gains from other cycle because of your diet not because of not using enough.
    Post up what you typically eat for a day
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bro...Either you've got bunk gear, or (and this is most likely) your diet is WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY off. There's no way in the darkest place in Hell that you could have done "a couple of different cycles" and still be at 155. I don't have any personal experience with gear, but I would be willing to bet that if your gear is real - you don't know how to eat properly while on cycle. I'll sit back and let the vets step in, but PLEASE don't run this cycle until you get some advice from the pro's.

^^^You beat me to it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    slf your right it could have been bad gear also. But he still has diet issues. Even training naturally he should be heavier
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ecruz is offline Member
    1st Welcome 2nd no posting lab names! read the rules... as far as your cycle i think your still a little young even though I Know you Said youve cycled in the past.. tren is not your average steroid its one of the toughest on your body imho u should do a heck of alot more research first cause your cycle is all jacked up runing your gear "tren" twice a wk then running your tren lower then the test.. bro if i were yopu i would go on the diet forum and start a serious bulking diet!! you Will do more damage to your body if u start that cycle.. on top of it all you only have one jar of each and i assume they are 10ml you dont even have enough.. im not flaming u bro just want you to do your HW and choose the right path!! best of luck

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    slf your right it could have been bad gear also. But he still has diet issues. Even training naturally he should be heavier
    Exactly what I was trying to say

Thread Information