Thread: First Time

XRiCo is offline New Member

First Time

i am a 37 year old male, i'm in good shape, i'm 6' 205lb's. i'm thinking of going on a cycle of GH, and 6 weeks into that cycle, i'm going to use deca and some test for 6-8 weeks. then i'm going to lay off the deca and test for 5 weeks to see what my body looks like and feels like, then maybe get back on the deca and test, to finish up the GH. being that i never used anything before, i wanted to know is there anything else, i should be doing or looking out for or needed to know.. i'm new to this and i'm open ears.. i'm not tring to put on a whole bunch of weight, i just want to be big, lean and strong like as a lion..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    keep reading bro...section label in red and the steroid profile helps too...it would answer the questions you just asked and a lot more..
    test is best if you run it by itself first to see how your body reacts during and pct.. 2nd cycle could be a deca /test

but test/deca is a good cycle, but deca gains are slow so typically you run deca for pasts 8wks, more like 10-12 imo...

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Please read more. Plan a regimented cycle, not going on and off stuff. This is serious chemistry you are dealing with and it sounds like you are just hazardly going to try things. Start us out with all your stats, including bf. Then goals and go from there

ecruz is offline Member
    welcome!! listen to the guys bro,, u only have one body!

Thread Information