Joemace is offline Junior Member

Sustanon, deca, oral winstrol stack

Can anyone help I'm currently injecting 250mg sustanon EOD, 200mg bi weekly I'm on week 4 shall I start my Winstrol at week 5 on 50mg ED and can anyone advise a good PCT to finish. FYI sust is a 16 week course, deca is 12 week course

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats help? diet? goals?

and you should be running an ai or have it on hand! that is a lot of test?

Stats are: 22, 6 foot 5, 80kgs, been training since I was 16 but not seen any real gains apart from becoming more toned, I'm eating roughly 5000 calories a day including 3 proteins shakes roughly 2500 calories are carbs. What is an ai?

Goal is to bulk up I am on a clean diet with the occasional dominoes! How much test would you run

nik1603 is offline New Member
    Firstly ur a bit too young dude. U need to wait till ur 25 or u could do irreversible damage to ur endocrine and HPTA systems. Also u dont have the base for AAS. 6 ft 5 is incredibly tall. U should be at least 105-115kg and lean before u even consider AAS. Which will take u till ur 25!! Please be smart about this. U dont wana end up on TRT. Post ur diet and im sure ul get some great help!

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemace View Post
    Stats are: 22, 6 foot 5, 80kgs, been training since I was 16 but not seen any real gains apart from becoming more toned, I'm eating roughly 5000 calories a day including 3 proteins shakes roughly 2500 calories are carbs. What is an ai?
    There are so many things wrong with this, where do you start. 22 is to young. nik is right about the possibility of permanently damaging your HPTA. At 6'5" you should be more then 176lbs. You obviously have a issue with your diet...no offence. You don't need to be drinking 3 protein shakes a day...you should be eating your calories. You should have your PCT figured out before you start. What is an AI is not a question you should be asking in the middle of your cycle.

My advise is simple. Stop what you are doing. Run nolva and clomid to help you recover. Wait at least 3 years before you even think about doing AAS. Research as much as you can. Go to the diet section and post your diet. Many guys on there that can help you. Food is King not protein shakes.
    Maybe not what you wanted to hear but I think its the best advise you are going to get.

Good Luck

Thanks for the advice guys the protein shakes are just topping up the 5000 calories. The calorie actually come from solid food the shakes are just after workouts. Il post my diet up on the diet forum thanks again for your advice.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's unclear what you are cycling can you tell us your weekly test and deca dose? Also you are very light 176lbs at 6'5 is pretty small and clearly something is not right. You say you are eating 5000 cals per day but are you really counting? Also if you don`t know what an ai is that is a problem, do you understand the concept of pct?

I understand that PCT (post cycle therapy ) is there to help restore the body's natural production of testosterone after the cycle. I'm doing 400mg deca and 750mg sustanon a week currently the deca I will stop at week 10 and the sustanon I will stop at week 14 I've also got some clomid but no nolva. Reason for why I am so light is because last year I recovered from an illness picked up from afghan and have never put the weight back on

Do you still have the illness? how long have you been eating 5000 calories?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Can anyone help I'm currently injecting 250mg sustanon EOD, 200mg bi weekly I'm on week 4 shall I start my Winstrol at week 5 on 50mg ED and can anyone advise a good PCT to finish. FYI sust is a 16 week course, deca is 12 week course
    this doesnt make any sense, you dont even have your deca weekly dose

you have not trained to build a decent enough base if you are only 176lbs @ 6'5. How many shakes do you ingest to make that 5000 cals? If its more than 1 a day then you are doing it wrong.

Please tell me this isnt your first cycle? Cause if it is, I want to know where you got the idea that running 875mg/wk of sust is a good idea first time around. That being said, if you have cycled before, my god you are doing everything wrong if you are 175lbs

I understand that PCT (post cycle therapy) is there to help restore the body's natural production of testosterone after the cycle. I'm doing 400mg deca and 750mg sustanon a week currently the deca I will stop at week 10 and the sustanon I will stop at week 14 I've also got some clomid but no nolva. Reason for why I am so light is because last year I recovered from an illness picked up from afghan and have never put the weight back on
    If you cant gain weight by eating real food, you cant sustain the "false" weight you will put on with anabolics, plain and simple.

I don't have the illness anymore I've been eating solid food 5000 calories a day I know it's that amount on average because I keep track with an app on my phone putting down literally everything I eat. The shakes only supplement my diet. I know my diet is good because I have seen a nutritionist after my illness who put the diet together. I have asked him why I haven't seen an increase in weight after about 8 months of the diet and he doesn't even know

Yes it's my first cycle and I'm on 750mg sust a week not 850 I'm taking it Monday Wednesday Friday

Maybe the app is not accurate or you are over estimating portion size. How much fat are yout aking in?

The army nutritionist put me on a high carb high protein low fat diet with plenty of lean meat so I'm guessing not that much fat apart from the occasional takeaway

Theres the first problem. Fat is key to muscle growth.

Il up my fat intake thanks for your help mate

Thread Information