LAGMuXle is offline Member

Highschools testing for juice?

I've got a younger cousin, this may sound rediculous or pointless, but I thought I would bring it up for discussion. He attends highschool, a junior I believe. Anyway, he is pretty ripped... about 5'10... near 225lbs I'm sure... anyway, he plays football and I guess he is fearing that his school may test him for juice... he hasn't blantantly told me he juices, but of course it's only logical to assume he does. He told me noone has approached him about it, but what do you think the chances of him being tested are? I know when I was in highschool the school never tested becuase they couldn't afford the rediculous price to test kids.... any thoughts?

LMuX

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Well, I can't answer your question, but I know one thing. He should not be juicing in the first place. How old is he? 17?

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Thanks guys, I've advised him best I can, but kids are kids... as you guys know. We were all there. Hah, but yeah good idea about printing up some things.. he might change his minds on some things. Thanks a ton.

LMuX

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Highschools around me have tested. There was reasonable suspicion though, and all the athletes that tested positive were expelled from their HS. It was a private school though, so I believe that makes a difference.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    When my team made the finals for football, we all got tested. I think that the coaches of the other teams wanted to catch some of us. Too bad we were all clean.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    my highschool is full of juice heads...know a kid that had 4 lumps removed by the time he was 20.....not good..got his bro started at age 15..and now the school finally caught on and tests randomly.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Originally posted by bigsd67
    my highschool is full of juice heads...know a kid that had 4 lumps removed by the time he was 20.....not good..got his bro started at age 15..and now the school finally caught on and tests randomly.
    What part of mass u from?

wood is offline Associate Member
    I've heard of h. schools testing but not for AS. I agree w/ the guys he shouldn't be juicing @ that age. I think you need to talk to him about it. My brother has thought about it and I've talked him out of it for now @ least until he is older. Bro I don't know your re;ationship with him, but if you care about him and if cares about sports he doesn't need that on his record, I know I pay a sport in college and that is the last thing a coach would but up with. Just talk to him! Good luck

chevy44 is offline Member
    the tests are supposed to be random, if not then there could be legal matters involved, so chances are that ur cousin is not going to get tested. keep in mind that this is highschool football and mostlikely the parents will have noaffect in the testing of one student athlete, and then the test is very expensive to run, ie;
    the school wants to "randomly" test the students, they pick 20 total kids, 10 from football 10 from swimming,and 10 from cross country, now i forget how expensive the test is but lets say about $100 for each student (its alot more expensive) thats $3000 for each season. most highschools dont have that much $. so i think hes pretty safe!

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    im pretty sure each test is more like 350 ...

Thread Information