demato12 is offline New Member

Wanting to start a cycle

Hey I was wondering if someone can help me out... im 26 yrs old and have been serious into my health since high school.. problem is no matter how much i run, or lift i cant shed unnessary water weight. im 6'2 215. have a lil case of gyno i have had forever.. i took test and eq before and came off fine but not much fat loss and no bad side effects... so the question is im gonna start a cycle which will be the best to help me get that cut look. not really looking to get much bigger. wanna lose the watery looking weight, and maybe reduce the gyno if possible for a better look.. a guy told me to try winny, test and clen ? anyone have any helpful advice?

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    I.used clen on it's own before with a clean diet, seems your diet and cardio need a look at.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what do you mean by 'watery look'? whats your bf? that'll be your prob

well yeah body fat is prolly a big prob. but i run, and eat right even after bootcamp i didnt have the tone look im looking for... wehn i flex i see how i wanna look. not flexing i just look big. i dont want to put on anymore size. i run three times a week for at least 20-30 minutes not to mention play rugby and basketball.. i have all the size i want just wanna cut water weight and fat. i was thinking of just taking clen just was making sure i took it right.

and im willing to try to burn more pounds just looking for the best course of action since cardio isnt getting me all the way there

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet and cardio will get u there. Head to nutrition section and talk to them. I learned tons over there when I was ignorant and thought my diet was in check

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demato12 View Post
    well yeah body fat is prolly a big prob. but i run, and eat right even after bootcamp i didnt have the tone look im looking for... wehn i flex i see how i wanna look. not flexing i just look big. i dont want to put on anymore size. i run three times a week for at least 20-30 minutes not to mention play rugby and basketball.. i have all the size i want just wanna cut water weight and fat. i was thinking of just taking clen just was making sure i took it right.
    if you're that active then your diet must be way off, taking clen isnt the answer, fixing your diet is. you dont need clen. up those cardios to at least 45mins btw

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dec11- who wash the vet who posted about morning cardio on empty stomach. This can benefit demanto

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Dec11- who wash the vet who posted about morning cardio on empty stomach. This can benefit demanto
    ive had alot of success with fasted cardios and so have clients ive trained. it apparently is more beneficial to ppl striving to get shot of bf up in the mid teens. alot will argue tht it doesnt matter fasted or not but on personal exp fasted has worked best.

lyle mcdonald:

''For the lean trying to get very lean (15% body fat or less for men, 22% or less for women), various strategies, including fasted cardio are probably going to be required to offset the mobization and blood flow defects. That’s why that specific group found decades ago that fasted morning cardio worked best. And why I wrote The Stubborn Fat Solution since it deals with how to overcome all of the problems''.

Thread Information