Aston is offline New Member

First Cycle Help

Hey there guys im thinking of starting my first ever cycle,im 24yrs old i have been working out for abt 2yrs sold gains but not where id like to be.now i have very limited knowledge of roids and need fair amount of help..i was thinking a cyle of Decca+Primo for 6weeks,im looking to put on mass but "lean" mass and be as cut as possible.that being said is Decca+Primo as good cycle? and what PCT should i use? what other basic stuff should i keep in mind before being.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    6 weeks is too short for that. Also with deca you need to run test. If i were you try an Oral only cycle of 8 weeks for you first cycle. Tbol, Anavar and winstrol will all give you good results. No shots or test needed. You also only need mild PCT.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest View Post
    6 weeks is too short for that. Also with deca you need to run test. If i were you try an Oral only cycle of 8 weeks for you first cycle. Tbol, Anavar and winstrol will all give you good results. No shots or test needed. You also only need mild PCT.
    Horrible advice a oral only cycle come on bro, he has only been working out for 2yrs and he is only 24.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    ,im looking to put on mass but "lean" mass and be as cut as possible
    Diet determines that not the gear you use, also 6 weeks is too short for a cycle - you'll need to run it for atleast 10 weeks. Whats your diet and training like? Stats, weight, body fat percentage?

im 6ft 185lbs and i think arund 12-14% bf ..the reason im running 6 weeks is cuz i dont wanna have any of the side effects on being a longer cycle guys.and im not taking decca anymore since it destroys ur dick ..so how abt Test and Primo? and ill be honest the biggest fear of mine is well....the nut sack how much are my balls gonna shrink and are they gonna recover after im off the cycle?

vBRAH is offline Member
    So why not use the correct protocols if you want to avoid them? I mean you are considering 6 weeks of pretty much useless gains, something like Test E alone won't kick in until week 4, I just don't see what you're going to gain from it besides disappointment? How much do you weigh? Doesn't sound like you've done much research to be honest.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you need to get your diet in check.You are on the light side for your ht.Hit the diet section post your diet w/macros.This will give you the most out of your cycle.Beacuse diet is 75% of it.Do test only 500mg a week have a ai on hand like Adex.For pct you will need nova and clomid Hcg is nice also.You will want to run this 10 weeks test eth.Hit the pct section and see wat Swiftos pct is.I forgot being I cruise.So you need to do a lil reading.Good luck.

this is research thats why im asking,So you'd rather i run a 8-10 week cycle of test with primo? at what dosages for both? ...n this is knda of noob question but if run test and primo for about 10 weeks how long will i be able to hold my gains for after a proper PCT.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    who gives you this idea that you must run primo? Do you even know what primo is used for? If you read the profiles section as well as many of the users feedback on it, you have to run it fairly high dosage and for longer durations.

Plenty of info on here (all the stickies) show a proper advised first cycle and its 10-12 weeks of a longer ester test like E or C... make sure you have proper PCT in place and this is way more than you need to run a good first cycle.

Thread Information