Thread: Next Cycle

Maddawg is offline Junior Member

Next Cycle

I'm about to stock up for my next cycle and was wanting advice on 2 possible cycles. Let me start with stats: 23 years old, 5'9" 226 lbs, 14% bf, been training 9 years, cycling for 5. I know I started too early, but it's too late to change that now. Last cycle I ran T400 at 800mg/week and Deca 400mg/week, gained about 30 lbs off of that one, still in PCT. For my next cycle in March I'm running T400 as my base at 800mgs/week again, but can't decide if I want to run Tren A or Masteron with it. Also running 25mg dbol for 3 weeks and HCG 500 IU/week. I've ran Tren in the past, but never Masteron. My goal is to put on some more quality size, but drop my bf a few percentage in the meantime.

neversurrendr is offline New Member
    Its been my experience with Masteron its more of a hardener/cutter. Tren is much better for gaining. So, it depends on what your goal is for your next cycle. Good luck!

Tell me what you guys think of this cycle split for late March. I have 25ML of T400 and 25ML of Tren A, HCG , Dbol and Winny Tabs. Stats: 23 years old, 5'9" 226 lbs, 14% BF (hopefully down to 11-12% by cycle start), cycling since I was 18. Since I have 12 weeks of T400 and ~8 weeks of Tren, I'm gonna run my test 4 weeks alone at 800mg/week in 2 shots. Then at 4 weeks I'll shoot eod breaking up my test shots and mixing it with the tren, which I think will work well since T400 has some prop in it and the test is already in my system and working. Heres what it will look like:

WK 1-4: T400 800 mgs/week, Dbol 25 mgs ED,HCG 500 IU/week
    WK 5-8: T400 800 mgs/week, Tren A 100 mgs EOD, HCG 500 IU/week
    WK 9-12:T400 800 mgs/week, Tren A 100 mgs EOD, Winny Tabs 50 mg ED, HCG 500 IU/week
    4 weeks PCT

Jabba the butt is offline New Member
    Hi all. Im new to this, and would be very greatful if anyone can give me some sound advice. I have just purchased some lixus rip blend, nolvadex , chlomid, and hcg . I would appreciate it if someone could give me a detailed cycle for this. I have been training for a few years now on and off. I did a course of dbol a couple of years ago, but this will be my first injectable course. I am after info on when to jab, and what to take along side the rip blend, and also when/how to do the pct . My friend who got me the gear has told me his way but the little info i have found on the net contradicts him. Diet and training are in check. I just want to avoid gyno . Thanks

Start your own thread and maybe you'll get an answer...

bump

Thread Information