squeeJee is offline New Member

Questions about coming off a cycle.

Hey guys, I'm about to complete a cycle of test prop that I've been on for about 2 and a half weeks... I know what happens with your levels of test and estrogen once you stop pinning, my question is..what kind of gear do you guys recommend I use to regulate my levels back to normal? Is there something I can get at local nutrition stores like Novadex or anything like that? I'm just afraid of the symptoms I've read about after coming off a cycle.

SG2009 is offline Member
    what kind of side effects are u going thru rite now? what's ur stat??

Quote Originally Posted by squeeJee View Post
    Hey guys, I'm about to complete a cycle of test prop that I've been on for about 2 and a half weeks... I know what happens with your levels of test and estrogen once you stop pinning, my question is..what kind of gear do you guys recommend I use to regulate my levels back to normal? Is there something I can get at local nutrition stores like Novadex or anything like that? I'm just afraid of the symptoms I've read about after coming off a cycle.

None yet, I have about two more pins until my cycle is over, I just wanted to get some information before that time came. What stats would be helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    what kind of side effects are u going thru rite now? what's ur stat??

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    Most recommend nolva and clomid. But I'm not really sure on what you should do. Am I correct in deducting that you're taking a 4.5 week cycle?

Yes that is correct, a 4.5 week cycle. Are nolva and clomid oral products or inj.? Also if anyone could help me out I'm a little confused with these synonyms, like eod, pct..etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Macon_Bacon View Post
    Most recommend nolva and clomid. But I'm not really sure on what you should do. Am I correct in deducting that you're taking a 4.5 week cycle?

Maulx is offline Junior Member
    Who ever told you to do a 4.5 week cycle? Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 should cover you.. Please research more.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Huh? You have been running prop for 2.5 weeks and you have 2 pins and 2 weeks left? I hope you know prop is meant to be pinned every day or every other day..
    What are your stats, you sound like your 17.

Thread Information