idude is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E

Hey,

I wanna start off by saying I'm 18 , and I know it shouldn't be done till age of atleast 21, but nothings gonna stop me honestly.
    Atleast give me respect for researching AAS for 16Months.

Alright so here it goes.

Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate : 350mg per week
    Week 13-15 Let test clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex or Clomid (not sure which) 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex or Clomid (not sure which)20mg per day

Also like to say I take my diet very seriously.

So if you could please not flame and help me out would be very appreciated.

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    Way too young brah...I doubt you are gonna get any help here...other then recommendations to wait at least until 24-25

Honestly, what good chance of side effects can i get with this cycle..
    Ive done alot more harmful/stupid shit then this im sure..

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you know it will most likely fvck up your HPTA and endocrine system resulting in having to be on TRT for the rest of your life, no sex drive, ED, the inability to get a hard-on, depression, and a plethora of other side effects rusulting in fvcking up the rest of your life because you can't wait a few years.

You also realize one day you might meet a very attractive girl, but when you take her to your room and can't get it up she'll laugh; subsequently making you think you're gay because you don't know why you can't get a hard with an attractive naked girl right in front of you.

So then you go find a handsome guy, get him back to your room, and he still doesn't do it for you because guess what...you weren't gay in the first place you just screwed yourself up by starting aas before your body was ready.

Time goes on and your depression is so bad it causes you do get fat and tired and you're eventually fired from your job due to your attitude. Now you can't find a job because you smell bad because you can't even afford a bar of soap due to you not even having a job. Soon or later you'll have no friends left because as you know...NOBODY likes to spend time with sadsack.

Now you find yourself cold and alone with nobody but your withered biceps that you can't get over 13 inches because you're body no longer produces it's own testosterone , and you can't make anymore gains...and now you want to kill yourself because you didn't listen to the advice of the people you were asking from.

SO....you understand all of that and you still what to do AAS????? I can't help you!

On a positive note: I think you can do much more than you think you can natty. I'm not sure what your stats are but your natural test production is at peak levels right now. With a good diet and solid training program you could blow up and look freakin amazing with a few tweaks to your diet and training. Do it now while you still can. Get as big as possible while you're at your prime. Get a strong base, then when you're 24-25 go for the aas. People at this forum care about the new members. Nobody wants to see you hurt yourself.

Thanks for saying that, but honestly whats the chance of those side effects
    Last edited by idude; 12-28-2011 at 11:18 PM.

There's a very good chance! Kids (young men) come on here all the time in a panic wishing they had not used and beg us to tell them what to do to reverse what has happened to them. But when it's too late...it's too late. Stay on this board for a month and read....you'll see!

There's a reason steroids get such a bad name. It's because people that are too young use them and fvck themselves up and that's what you read about. Then everybody has the assumption that steroids are bad. NO!!! The people that shouldn't have used them...used them and that was bad!

Well I'm sure most of those Kids used no pct?

Quote Originally Posted by idude View Post
    well i'm sure most of those kids used no pct?
    wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious eh, well is there anythin atleast safer then test?

Solid Diet/Solid workout.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    A diet and training program with plenty of variety and rest is what you need. Your body is like a testosterone factory right now.

MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade
    So you know it will most likely fvck up your HPTA and endocrine system resulting in having to be on TRT for the rest of your life, no sex drive, ED, the inability to get a hard-on, depression, and a plethora of other side effects rusulting in fvcking up the rest of your life because you can't wait a few years.

You also realize one day you might meet a very attractive girl, but when you take her to your room and can't get it up she'll laugh; subsequently making you think you're gay because you don't know why you can't get a hard with an attractive naked girl right in front of you.

So then you go find a handsome guy, get him back to your room, and he still doesn't do it for you because guess what...you weren't gay in the first place you just screwed yourself up by starting aas before your body was ready.

Time goes on and your depression is so bad it causes you do get fat and tired and you're eventually fired from your job due to your attitude. Now you can't find a job because you smell bad because you can't even afford a bar of soap due to you not even having a job. Soon or later you'll have no friends left because as you know...NOBODY likes to spend time with sadsack.

Now you find yourself cold and alone with nobody but your withered biceps that you can't get over 13 inches because you're body no longer produces it's own testosterone , and you can't make anymore gains...and now you want to kill yourself because you didn't listen to the advice of the people you were asking from.

SO....you understand all of that and you still what to do AAS????? I can't help you!
    Lmao well said sir! That is great insight! agreed buddy you are just to young right now. please wait. This isn't like scoring a pack of smokes when you are 16 or having a friend with a fake id buying you beer. This is your whole life! Considering you choose to continue living it after years of depression, ED, and every other very real side effect of this choice. Again please wait.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    1. What are your lifting stats?
    2. Why do you think you need to start cycling?
    3. What are your goals with cycling/lifting?

So this is my last post,

So you guys are telling me If I do this cycle correctly n whatever that my body is gonna get alot of negative side effects?
    And what if I only did 250MG per week

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro doing aas at your AGE! is not a smart thing.You were told about the dangers.But the thing is you may not suffer from them right away.So your body is like a ticking bomb wanting to go off.You may one day be in bed with your gf or bf which ever and your lil man says no.So you choose a lil muscle that you may end up loseing or a healthly body.Times on yourside bro.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    also your wasting money away too! as said above your test levels are very high right now compared to most 30+ and 40+ guys out there...take advantage of this with eating clean and a lot...

Alright you little shits won the battle lol guess im not doing it.

But thanks for all your answers, and its not a waste of $$ cuz i got buddys doing it gettin nice gains.

But once again thanks everyone

MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member
    Its a waist of money in that your going to shut your system down and have lowT after then see how hard it is to gain! Glad you decided to wait. Trust us when we say its whats best. You will get much much more out of aas if you wait. You will blow past all your buddies who made the mistake you have avoided.

Thread Information