helicopter211 is offline New Member

"Deca only" cycle- What can I expect?

Considering a "Deca only" cycle and needed as much info as possible. I've done some extensive research and haven't found much about using Deca as the sole AAS. For some reason (I won't go into it), Deca is the only AAS that I have access to at this time.

I know this is an extremely broad question (things such as H&W, goals & expectations, diet, training methodologies, etc. must be considered), but what can one expect (positives & negatives), under the right dieting and training conditions from a "Deca only" cycle?

Will I see any results at all?
    How long will it take to see results, if I see any?
    What is "Deca dick"?
    Are anti-estrogens necessary?

As mentioned previously, I have done extensive research on all of these topics (except for "Deca dick") and have found a myriad of conflicting viewpoints, opinions, etc..

I would just like some first-hand testimonials from anyone who has done a "Deca only" cycle or knows about the results of a "Deca only" cycle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    u can expect deca dick LOL.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    What is "Deca dick"?

for answers just do a research!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    all i am going to say about this is dont do it. Dont ever hurry into a cycle. Wait until you can get a better source and go from there. Deca and test cycles are great IMO, but wait until you have suffient funds/gear.
    To answer some quick questions of yours, deca dick is pretty much when you take deca w/o test, your natural test levels are low, so you cant get it up, or will be a weak loseable boner. Deca usually takes about 4 weeks for it to kick in. Yes anti-ests are necessary, but too much to say there.
    good luck

longhornDr is offline Member
    -Yes but your results will not be optimal.

-5-6 weeks

What is "Deca dick"?
    -Nandrolone is highly anabolic but a poor androgen. So when you take a high enough dose to shut down your own test production you lose the androgenic effects of test, you lose your libido. This is highly variable and many people do not have this problem at all. It usually manifests at relatively high doses, 400mg/week+.

-Most likely not for a first cycle at reasonable doses.

Why is it that you only have access to Deca?

A deca only cycle is very safe as far as sides go, but that comes at a price as you wont get ideal results. Most people prefer to throw an androgen in.

If you're going to get into the game you might as well go balls to the wall and not half-ass it. Do some more reading, steroids are powerful drugs that should not be taken lightly.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    yeah, longhornDr has answered this a lot better.

Thread Information