vyper88 is offline Junior Member

Gyno Paranoia or Not?

Hey guys - I am wondering if I am just paranoid.

I am currently in week 4 of my Test E course 400mg per week

I am on .25 Arimidex every second day and my left nipple hurts occasionally. I remember in my first course 7 years ago this hurting as well and never took anything.

I have noticed a little lump on the outside of my nipple.. nothing big but it could have already been there.

Bottom line - should I increase the Arimidex to be safe and stop any lump growth?

Would like to hear feedback.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd bump it up.

hmmm ok to 0.5 every 2 days?

Sure. Nipple pain is never a good sign.

u think the a lump has started i need to use another AI to stop any growth?

Too many factors for me to know. But switching to letro for a bit would be your safest bet.

Like what factors - I can tell you details. I am kinda worried. I can get the pain to go away with Arimidex but I dont want any more growth (if there has been) of the lump. Please any help would be great

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vyper88 View Post
    Like what factors - I can tell you details. I am kinda worried. I can get the pain to go away with Arimidex but I dont want any more growth (if there has been) of the lump. Please any help would be great
    Like your bodyfat. How many cycles have you ran? If this is first than you just might be gyno prone as many are. .25 every day is a safe bet, but depending on how hard your body is getting it determines on whether or not the .25 will cut it. You have to figure some of it as you go if you are new in the game. Some bros never ever get any gyno. I am prone to it, but others get acne or moody.... I don't get that stuff at all. We are all slightly different. Letro is something real powerful. Need to resort to that as worse case scenario. Estrogen is good for cycle. Depleting it entirely can be a negative thing.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I'd bump it up.
    I would too. You know the feel of your body more than anyone else.
    If your tit is acting funny then there is probably a problem.

felk87 is offline Banned
    just wondering if you can just run letro like .5 E3D on cycle as an AI, along side nolva 5mg, or 10mg per day? i know its harsh but would int it be the safest? also how do you split your test E to be 200mg every pin to equal 400mg weekly, i have mine dosed at 250mg/per ml, i want to do 400mg also but not sure how i would measure it to equal 200mg per pin?
    Last edited by felk87; 01-04-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Yup I have split the pinning in half so to keep things level. Yup I have done 1 course before and got gyno sensitive nipples (almost exact course)

Now my week would be as follows: (note this week I have started adding Stanaz to it)

Monday - .25 Arimi, 1.0ml (50mg/ml) Stanaz
    Tues - 1.0ml (50mg/ml) Stanaz
    Wed - 250mg Test-E - .25 Arimi
    Thurs - 1.0ml (50mg/ml) Stanaz
    Fri - .25 Arimi
    Sat - 150mg Test E
    Sun - .25 Arimi, 1.0ml (50mg/ml) Stanaz

YUP - I just get another syringe and draw 200meg from it and put the rubber plg back on, seal it, seal it again and store it in a clean place. Ideally I would love to get an empty 10ml vial somewhere. Not sure where though.

Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    just wondering if you can just run letro like .5 E3D on cycle as an AI, along side nolva 5mg, or 10mg per day? i know its harsh but would int it be the safest? also how do you split your test E to be 200mg every pin to equal 400mg weekly, i have mine dosed at 250mg/per ml, i want to do 400mg also but not sure how i would measure it to equal 200mg per pin?

Thread Information