bossman-69 is offline Junior Member

Need professional help

NEW STATS

My weight : 81.4 kg
    My height : 168cm
    My body mass index is 28.8kg

Aims to get lean and ripped for July period (holiday)

Diet : yet to be decided with your help ?

Workout : gym session daily 5/6 days a week

Supplements - Unknown yet

Front
    http://tinypic.com/r/ogbgk8/5
    Side
    http://tinypic.com/r/2w32d6a/5
    Back
    http://tinypic.com/r/6oim46/5
    Last edited by bossman-69; 01-13-2012 at 04:29 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    A solid diet and workout routine will take care of things.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Join a gym. Get your body moving and your motivation will pick up.

I have been a member at the gym a few times but my body does not change enough? It slows me down and makes me think it's hopeless ? Maybe it's because I don't have a strict routine ... Or strict diet? Could anyone be kind enough to advise me and write me up one? Thank you

Ps is their any supplements could take to just speed things up slightly ?

Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69 View Post
    I have been a member at the gym a few times but my body does not change enough? It slows me down and makes me think it's hopeless ? Maybe it's because I don't have a strict routine ... Or strict diet? Could anyone be kind enough to advise me and write me up one? Thank you

Ps is their any supplements could take to just speed things up slightly ?
    Post your diet in the nutrition sections. Be honest and people will help. No one will write you an entire diet plan, but members love to add input.

I would keep your focus on diet- not supplements, or clen

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Post your diet in the nutrition sections. Be honest and people will help. No one will write you an entire diet plan, but members love to add input.
    that's the thing I don't have a diet ? I used to literally eat pasta and tuna each day with fruit here and their

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quit misusing question marks. You sound like a retarded 17 year old girl.

DanB is offline Banned
    that's the thing I don't have a diet ? I used to literally eat pasta and tuna each day with fruit here and their
    then you need to go to the nutrition section and read the stickys on cutting

Ok thank you for your help and bona? This is a steroid forum not a punctuation forum so please save it, ll use question marks if I wish to

When I stated "post your diet" I was referring to the food you consume on daily bases. Not diet as in a weight loss concept.

stpete is offline Banned
    Ok thank you for your help and bona? This is a steroid forum not a punctuation forum so please save it, ll use question marks if I wish to
    It goes towards knowledge. And you abuse the english language.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Quit misusing question marks. You sound like a retarded 17 year old girl.
    Hahahaha

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh, well you said you wanted professional help. I used to teach English, so I thought maybe that's what you wanted.

This is how your punctuation sounds in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kusJhuuWFI
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-03-2012 at 07:00 PM.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    head to the diet forum, read some of the post and pick out that may sound like your body type and see what their goals were/are and see what their diet consists of.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Oh, well you said you wanted professional help. I used to teach English, so I thought maybe that's what you wanted.

This is how your punctuation sounds in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kusJhuuWFI
    You say you thought I wanted English help on a steroid forum. I want advice on health and fitness, nothing more.

Ok thank you 10nis , I will look and I will upload some body pictures for you all to judge and help out with advice

Also 'stpete' you talk about well written english, you should know that a full stop then and don't really mix. "It goes towards knowledge. And you abuse the english language."
    Last edited by bossman-69; 01-03-2012 at 07:15 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Diet and exercise Bro and it wont happen overnite.So get on a good diet cardio everyday and hit the weights.BUT you got to want to beacuse it wont be easy.Good luck.

DanB is offline Banned
    You say you thought I wanted English help on a steroid forum. I want advice on health and fitness, nothing more.

Ok thank you 10nis , I will look and I will upload some body pictures for you all to judge and help out with advice

Also 'stpete' you talk about well written english, you should know that a full stop then and don't really mix. "It goes towards knowledge. And you abuse the english language."
    hmmmm slamming senior members is starting to be a common approach here. . . .if you want advise try being a little more courteous and respectful and you may get the help your looking for

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Diet fo shiz. Although seriously, even though diet is critical, I think we smash diet so much and lose site of the importance of 'intensity' with training. I think you said in your OP that you tried the gym and it 'didn't work'. Well dude, lift your game, you don't only have to train, you have to train hard!

Go to the diet section, sort your diet out, then post it up. Don't ask for spoon fed advice!

Ok thank you everyone for your help. Can I ask why people use steroids ? It's to speed their process up isn't it? And achieve better results?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69
    Ok thank you everyone for your help. Can I ask why people use steroids? It's to speed their process up isn't it? And achieve better results?
    Nope, its so we can shrink our balls and make our shaft look bigger!

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Nope, its so we can shrink our balls and make our shaft look bigger!
    haha yeah your right. But honestly though steroids are for people who already do not have a high bf percentage, and have been dedicated to training hard for at minimum three years. Eat like a king at breakfast, a queen at lunch, and a princess at dinner. have some fruit in between or some protein shakes. Cardio at least half hour everyday in the gym bro and you should start seeing some results. it wont happen overnight

But wont the protien shakes make me larger ? Put on weight not lose it?

I'm just sick of being fat and like this , I've never been so depressed in my life , so many of my friends are looking buff with six packs and muscle and theirs me. Even my own fiancé is making me feel low, in arguments calling me fat . I need your help more than ever guys . Please
    Last edited by bossman-69; 01-03-2012 at 11:00 PM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Dude listen up. They keep telling you to get to the diet section. What is wrong is exactly what you have said, you have no routine in working out or diet. All the pills, shots in the world wont help you if you dont have a strict diet and routine. This is not magic. The reason most people take steroids or supplements are for all the wrong reasons.

No matter what you take you can not grow without food. You may gain some water weight and bloat but you will loose it as fast as you gained it once you finish your cycle. You need to learn to eat, diet, what to eat and when to eat it. You need to do it regularly for months and years to make a difference. Dont look for changes in weeks or even a month or two. Look for changes 6+ months down the road. Dont be in a rush or you will always be disappointed and fail.

All these guys you see at the gym who are big have years off experience training and good diets eating 2x as much as most people. A good start is eating 6 eggs in the morning with a cup of oats then 2 hrs later 2 chicken breast, boneless, skinless with rice and vegetables as well as 4 more meals per day. Dont trade shakes for real food. Use shakes for post workout recovery but not as food repla***ent.

You need to eat good clean food or you will gain fat also. Drink 1 gal of water a day or more to stay hydrated and keep the bloat down and system clean. This is what you need, not aas.

Why put high octane gas into a stock car or one with high mileage that is worn out? It will only burn out the car engine sooner. Get your body in shape, tune it up and make it so it can actually benefit from the use of aas/high octane gas before wasting your money.

DanB is offline Banned
    he started a thread in diet section, gbrice asked his stats and he never replied, if he wanted help he would of replied so based on this, i call troll
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.TwRfSVZfaSo

stop wasteing your time with this guy

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    But wont the protien shakes make me larger ? Put on weight not lose it?

I'm just sick of being fat and like this , I've never been so depressed in my life , so many of my friends are looking buff with six packs and muscle and theirs me. Even my own fiancé is making me feel low, in arguments calling me fat . I need your help more than ever guys . Please
    At least she's not yet calling you a retard. Do you need an instruction manual for punctuation?

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    he started a thread in diet section, gbrice asked his stats and he never replied, if he wanted help he would of replied so based on this, i call troll
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.TwRfSVZfaSo

stop wasteing your time with this guy
    Sorry that I've been busy but if you have looked I have posted my stats . And I'm going to upload pictures but how do I embed the pics ?

Guys here my stats

I'm 182lb
    I'm 5.6 ft
    I'm 20 years old
    I'm unsure of my body fat

DanB is offline Banned
    you say here your 18 soon to be 19 so how are you now 20?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5531210

you have been asking same stupid questions since you joined nearly a year ago, if you were interested you would of done you research and got your act together long before now so with that im out, best of luck
    Last edited by DanB; 01-04-2012 at 04:43 PM.

My birthday is 22nd of march 1992 .. So I'm nearly 20 so I thought its best to state that I'm 20 rather than 19

And dan b I have done something about it I was in nice form but then I got a girlfriend as I already said.

I have been a member a good few months more than you so don't come pointing fingers .

In February 2011 I stated I was 18 nearly 19 which was on 22nd of march now I'm nearly 20 a year later it's called growing up,,, and before when I was 18 people was saying I'm way to younge
    Last edited by bossman-69; 01-04-2012 at 04:57 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    My birthday is 22nd of march 1992 .. So I'm nearly 20 so I thought its best to state that I'm 20 rather than 19

And dan b I have done something about it I was in nice form but then I got a girlfriend as I already said.

I have been a member a good few months more than you so don't come pointing fingers .

In February 2011 I stated I was 18 nearly 19 which was on 22nd of march now I'm nearly 20 a year later it's called growing up,,, and before when I was 18 people was saying I'm way to younge
    makes no odds how long you been a member and that comment just shows your immaturity and if you done something about it before then do same thing again or better still use the search function and do some research, nobody is going to spoon feed it to you just because you cant be bothered doing it yourself, best place to start is read the numerous stickys in nutrition section
    Last edited by DanB; 01-04-2012 at 05:18 PM.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB

makes no odds how long you been a member and that comment just shows your immaturity and if you done something about it before then do same thing again or better still use the search function and do some research, nobody is going to spoon feed it to you just because you cant be bothered doing it yourself, best place to start is read the numerous stickys in nutrition section
    Agree... These guys know their s**t bro there's ALOT of good info just in THIS tread. Quit whining and get reading!!

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    ^^^ Agree with all the guys. Definitely read the stickies, especially the cutting one. Here it is: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...
    Do good cardio, keep working out and get your diet in order and you'll do fine. And post up what you eat all day. Even if you eat pasta and tuna, just post up what you eat, how much you eat and when you eat it. Then the vets will be able to give you advice. You have to understand, they don't have all the time in the world t do our work for us. Do your due diligence and they will be more than happy to help you. Most of the members on here are extremely helpful and supportive. Just don't start off by insulting them, that'll get you no where. So please don't take my advice as being mean. I, along with the guys here are trying to help. Good luck on your weight loss!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a lost cause. You are too young, too immature, and quite frankly too stupid to use aas. I feel like this has to be a troll.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    don't really know if he's a troll or not...

but if you aren't a troll and really are a desperate kid then you need to eat a sub maintenance diet (say around 2000 cals a day) for 6 months or a year would be better, all the while incorporating a cardio routine at least 3 times a week. you have a long way to go and contrary to popular belief steroids are not magic beans (as dec would say) and don't turn people into muscle bound heroes over night....it takes dedication, hard work and years -with or without steroids. don't go comparing yourself to people who are naturally gifted or who have been at it for some time, that's a fail. and your fiance doesn't sound very nice.

in that year would be a good time to aslo start some sort of weight training routine as well. it takes a good while to learn proper form and personal technique and you mister have nothing BUT time.
    Last edited by HitIt; 01-04-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Thank you everyone , I am getting my body fat done today so they guys in diet section can help me (405) . But truthfully do you think I can get to a nice shape by 4-5 months ? I'm going on holiday and I don't like taking my top off right now but the beach will require it off , so I want a nice body enough to not worrie , I will be waking up at 5am daily for a morning run then eating oats , bananas, brown rice then later on going to the gym coming home and having what ever my diet consists of ...etc for 5 months

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you everyone , I am getting my body fat done today so they guys in diet section can help me (405) . But truthfully do you think I can get to a nice shape by 4-5 months ? I'm going on holiday and I don't like taking my top off right now but the beach will require it off , so I want a nice body enough to not worrie , I will be waking up at 5am daily for a morning run then eating oats , bananas, brown rice then later on going to the gym coming home and having what ever my diet consists of ...etc for 5 months
    Good plan! get your diet on track. 4-5 months is plenty of time to greatly improve how you look.

Hello everyone I have finally all my known stats

My weight : 81.4 kg
    My height : 168cm
    My body mass index is 28.8kg

Thread Information