pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

Question about 19 nors and libido.

I am researching my next cycle, and I have been reading up on the libido problems that come w/ 19 nors. I dont quite understand why they are so much more suppressive than straight test. If the reason they kill your libido is that they totally shut down the HPTA wouldnt running them w/ test totally resolve that issue? I run 700mg/wk of test prop, and that is significantly more than my body would produce naturally anyway. Is there some other mechanism by which they suppress libido?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They also increase prolactin.
    Tren will outcompete DHT at the receptor in the smooth muscle that controls erections. This alone can cause issues.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Bonaparte. Which of those two issues does cabergoline address? Is there anything besides caber that you recommend to avoid it?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Caber lowers prolactin.
    The other issue is genetic (some guys can function fine with nothing but Deca ), but IMO, your safest bet is to always run a decent dose of test (DHT is key here) and to limit the doses and duration of 19-nor use. When you start to get issues, drop it.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    DHT is a factor as well as the amount of estrogen "floating" around in your system. Prolactin can cause other issues as well as gyno. But I know what you are asking and the question is a valid one.Your body "KNOWS" that it is not your natty test in your system.Right?And 19 nors cause havoc when they shut you down all at once.(in most people).It's confusing at first glance, but the more you read about it, the more it makes sence.And yes, genetics do play a roll in this.I am not gyno prone at all, but another will be.We can beare different in one respect but the same in another.It's hard to learn your own body, but you will.

Best

T

Thread Information