Jlb153 is offline New Member

Question Need Some Help and Advice

I am new to the forum. I have some basic questions that I am hoping some of you may be able to answer. I am 39 yrs old and have been training for about three years with some moderate gains. I am 6'3 210. I'm an avid golfer and a former college pitcher. I have done some research on steroids , and am contemplating starting a cycle. I try to eat well and keep a balanced workout. My goal is not to gain weight, My goal is to replace some of the vitality I have lost and to feel better.

What do you recomend I try. And how much. Any thought would be appreciated or comments would be appreciated.

DanB is offline Banned
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.TwR3IVZfaSo

if you have any second thoughts while reading this then you prob arent ready

Jlb153 is offline New Member
    Thanks Dan. That's valuable information.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Have you had your test levels checked? As you age they decline, which could be the reason for losing that feeling of vitality or well-being. Often times you can get a dr. to prescribe trt if your #'s are low and you describe to them the symptoms you originally stated. That way you can legally have that feeling of vitality yr round instead of only feeling good a few months out of the yr n risking legal ramifications.

Thread Information