GingerSnapzBack is offline New Member

Question Few questions about Clen?

Hello everyone,

I'm a total newb I've got some chinese clen coming tomorrow 40mcg - 100 tablets. I've never took this before could anyone with experience give me some hints and tips I'm on them to lose weight mainly and I'm also on orilstat and I've been told to take a good source of multivitamins.

My questions are:

How many do you take and how do you take them?
    Will I be ok with taking orilstat too.
    And is there anything to take to stop my body getting used to them?

Thanks alot!

GSB

DanB is offline Banned
    stats?

DanB is offline Banned
    whats your current diet look like as this will be the determing factor as to how much weight lose, if any depending on how good/bad diet may be. . .any you should never order anything without fully knowing the risks and how to use safely, somebody could tell you to use a dangerous dose and because you dont know any better you would do it and could do yourself serious harm, very stupid thing to do i.m.o.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Start off at a low dose like 20-40mcg then ramp up from there. I ramp up to 100-150mcg/day. Do this for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off unless you have ketotifen then you can go indefinitely.

It's important to keep your diet and training in check or clen will do nothing.

Also, make sure to supplement with taurine and potassium.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Research is a good thing to do before you try anything..

GingerSnapzBack is offline New Member
    I'm 196 pounds, and my diet isn't really anything majorly healthy I just tend to burn off the calories after everything I eat and also take xenical so was wondering if I could mix them really. I've researched about it on different websites and get different answers and I know all of the risks I'm taking I just wanted advice of people who have experience with Clen and stuff, sorry for being a pain in the ar*e. The person I got them from told me to half them and take them like 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,3,3,2,2,1,1 like I say sorry to be a pain!
    Last edited by GingerSnapzBack; 01-04-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Thread Information