Thread: EffectOrals

Fball is offline New Member

EffectOrals

Just purchased my 1st stack strength cycle of orals a.s., I'm currently taking anabolic freak with test freak for the last three weeks, I have seen some good gains in strength, but wanting that extra edge. I've increased my protein consumption to 2-3 grams per pound of body weight, and really watched my consumption of bad fats and bad carbs. I work out hard each major muscle group once a week 10-12 sets, been on and off lifting since i was 15 yrs old. I'm 30 yrs old, currently 6'0, 205lb, and looking to gain more strength, but need some opinions from season vets of a.s. What else should I take with a strength cycle of Test 600x, D-anbol 25, Tren 75, and Var 10 that's including a strong diet and workout regime? And would appreciate if anyone has any experience with these orals for advice before I start. Thank you for any insight.
    Last edited by Fball; 01-04-2012 at 03:29 PM.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Only orals for first stack is a no-no, have some test as your base, perhaps Enanthate , or sustanon . I'd even suggest don't have orals at all for a first stack.
    Test Freak? I don't believe in all these tribulus and fenugreek pills, they keep you guessing, no scientific proof they increase your tests, it's all marketing. And you won't need it if you have the guts to pin real roids.

Thread Information