Thread: Source Help

ChunkDiesel is offline New Member

Source Help

I know I am somewhat new to the site, but I have a question about online sources. I am not asking for a source or a source check. I am new to online aas suppliers and not sure how to go about things.

I have found what I believe to be a very reputable domestic supplier and I have also have a contact email. I was not given this source by anyone, but by some in depth research online. So here is my question:

What do I write in the email? I don't want to come off as a newbie or sketchy. Should I be short and to the point, tell them how I found out about them, ect. I just don't want to write, "hey, can I have a pricelist and order info." Seems a bit upfront.

I really don't want to give out too many details on how I found the source, but I will explain it to an admin in pm, if you need more info.

Thanks for any help.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes just ask them for a list. If they want to know more info from you they will ask.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkDiesel View Post
    I know I am somewhat new to the site, but I have a question about online sources. I am not asking for a source or a source check. I am new to online aas suppliers and not sure how to go about things.

I have found what I believe to be a very reputable domestic supplier and I have also have a contact email. I was not given this source by anyone, but by some in depth research online. So here is my question:

What do I write in the email? I don't want to come off as a newbie or sketchy. Should I be short and to the point, tell them how I found out about them, ect. I just don't want to write, "hey, can I have a pricelist and order info." Seems a bit upfront.

I really don't want to give out too many details on how I found the source, but I will explain it to an admin in pm, if you need more info.

Thanks for any help.
    Thats wut they're expecting bro, they dont wana b ur friend, they just wana sell u some gear.........period. Ur over thinkin it, just ask 4 the lists.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkDiesel

Thanks for any help.
    Pm me the source ....if you can, please and thanks

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Easy killer, I think that's against the rules, I could b wrong, & if I am, I apologize & stand corrected.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Easy killer, I think that's against the rules, I could b wrong, & if I am, I apologize & stand corrected.
    I don't think it's against the rules, he's just asking to be scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    edit your post
    and op dont pm anyone your source

ChunkDiesel is offline New Member
    I spent too much time doing research to just give it away. Do you think you could verify it for me gixxer? If not that's cool. I got an instant reply back and seems to be the most reputable one I've found.

yes you can pm me

rawdigginz26 is offline Junior Member
    Dude just email him " list" in the subject line. He will give you all you need to know.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    see that's why we don't allow posts like this.. you are either contacted by law enfor***ent or scammers..

not a good thing..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information