Bin bin is offline New Member

Steroid use and fertility?

What's up guys, long time reader on here first time poster. I am curious about how juicing can effect fertility? My wife and I are trying to have a child, we would like to have it happen within a year.
    I was planning to start my first cycle consisting of test/deca within 1-3 months. I'm wondering how much a 12 week cycle and pct can effect my fertility and what kind of impact/consequence it could have on conceiving with my wife?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I know a ton of guys that got their wife prego while on, but I wouldnt go on if you know your trying.................you want to be at your healthiest dont you when you try to conceive your child??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

backinit is offline Junior Member
    I stoped using about 4 months prior to going to a fertility spec my wife and I did invetro. My sperm count was high enough but I just made it. A good friend went through the same process he was on for about a year stopped 3 before and it took the docs 4 months to get his sperm levels back. I guess eveyone is different. But I agree if your def going to try come off

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    All along, I thought the low sperm count was one of the perks. But yeah, it can still happen on cycle, but you're better off planting the seed now before you go on cycle.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    All along, I thought the low sperm count was one of the perks. But yeah, it can still happen on cycle, but you're better off planting the seed now before you go on cycle.
    There has been some research on low dose test E (100mg/wk if I am not mistaken) and progesterone as a potential contraceptive method for guys.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9920070

Does that answer your question?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyll View Post
    There has been some research on low dose test E (100mg/wk if I am not mistaken) and progesterone as a potential contraceptive method for guys.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9920070

Does that answer your question?
    It's not my question. And after reading that study, I still think we should wear raincoats.

Lol ya quoted the wrong post

Maddawg is offline Junior Member
    I came off of a 12 week cycle in May 2010 with 2 weeks of HCG at the end, did 4 weeks of nolva/clomid and got my wife pregnant in July after a month and a half of trying. It was probably my 6th cycle also, no problems here.

How old were you back then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddawg View Post
    I came off of a 12 week cycle in May 2010 with 2 weeks of HCG at the end, did 4 weeks of nolva/clomid and got my wife pregnant in July after a month and a half of trying. It was probably my 6th cycle also, no problems here.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    id put the kid off till your done and post cycled. Just cum on her belly till then. I read that steroids can cause "abnormal sperm" which supprized me. I knew they could be contraceptive, but getting pregnant with an abnormal sperm could mean having an abnormal baby. I also read somewhere that it doesnt just reduce the amount..but makes whatever ones are there, sluggish. Well even tho the likelyhood of getting prego with a sluggish sperm is low...if it did, you could have a "sluggish baby"...like retarded. I mean, think about it...what are retarded people?.....slow people right?. Idk. i wouldnt risk it. Do your cycle and tell your wife to cool it. once your shiit is up and running normally,(and id get ur sperm checked just to make sure they are normal), then get to it like crazy, It wont take long believe me. Heck people get prego all the time by accident, how hard could it be on purpose? People do it all the time. Look at minorites. Serious. Its really only fat unhealthy drinker/smoker types that have problems getting their woman knocked up. Your a healthy motherfvcker, eeat clean, take ur vitamins, you wont have probs.

Maddawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyll View Post
    How old were you back then?
    I was 22.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    id put the kid off till your done and post cycled. Just cum on her belly till then. I read that steroids can cause "abnormal sperm" which supprized me. I knew they could be contraceptive, but getting pregnant with an abnormal sperm could mean having an abnormal baby. I also read somewhere that it doesnt just reduce the amount..but makes whatever ones are there, sluggish. Well even tho the likelyhood of getting prego with a sluggish sperm is low...if it did, you could have a "sluggish baby"...like retarded. I mean, think about it...what are retarded people?.....slow people right?. Idk. i wouldnt risk it. Do your cycle and tell your wife to cool it. once your shiit is up and running normally,(and id get ur sperm checked just to make sure they are normal), then get to it like crazy, It wont take long believe me. Heck people get prego all the time by accident, how hard could it be on purpose? People do it all the time. Look at minorites. Serious. Its really only fat unhealthy drinker/smoker types that have problems getting their woman knocked up. Your a healthy motherfvcker, eeat clean, take ur vitamins, you wont have probs.
    Really? Plz link where u saw that.

Oh and its prolly motility and sperm cell structure, not anything to do with genetic quality so to say you will have a 'sluggish baby' is pretty outlandish and misguided. and to say that its b/c of the steroids is a blame game in the wrong area... s

Thread Information