safebet is offline New Member

First cycle test e advice

I welcome all advice. I am 5' 10'' 170lbs and 30 years old. I ran a cycle of oral winstrol and got decent results. Put on about 10lbs of good muscle but it dried out my joints like hell. I having been lifting about 5 years. I want to run a cycle of test e and it seems the consensus it to do it solo for the first go around.

So whats your thoughts on diet, PCT and should I take anything during the cycle to prevent bitch tits?

I am look to add lean muscle mass and avoid water retention as much as possible also.

Thanks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Honestly Id suggest reading a bit here and proposing a cycle with pct then allow others to help you evaluate it. Also if u are going to do this your diet will be crucial - why not visit our nutrition resource forum and post yours up so that can be tweeked as well.
    I think by doing the above you will learn not only what to do but why and how. That knowlege will prove invaluable and enable you to make good decisions on your own and then you can ask for experinced input as far as fine tuning.
    Looking forward to what you come up with!

Thread Information