diskin8 is offline New Member

Is there such thing as oral only cycles?

I mean of course there is such thing, but is it advisable or much of a point in running just orals, like just anavar or something?

I'm not looking into doing it, I'm just curious. I've already ran a cycle of injectables and I'm just wondering is there orals out there that you can run on its own?

Except pro-hormones of course, I'm talking about AAS.

Thanks

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar and tbol are your best options for oral only cycles IMO but obviously both r better with test as the base.

I've run anavar only cycles and they work great. Well, 14 of us ran it all together and it worked awesome.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 20 yrs old your only concern should be on your diet.That way you wont mess up your endo system.

diskin8 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WSC786 View Post
    Anavar and tbol are your best options for oral only cycles IMO but obviously both r better with test as the base.
    Yeah was just curious as I hear test should be a base to every cycle but then read that var can be ran on its own and just wanted to verify. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've run anavar only cycles and they work great. Well, 14 of us ran it all together and it worked awesome.
    And what were the gains like? Could you give me some stats before and after? Body weight and body fat? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    At 20 yrs old your only concern should be on your diet.That way you wont mess up your endo system.
    Thank you for your input and I honestly do value your opinion and don't want to sound like an ass but I have alot knowledge with regards to nutrition, training, etc. I'm sick of reading the same shit over and over again. I'm now nearly 21 and almost 200lbs at 13% bodyfat in the space of nearly 3 years. Why not go that extra mile if your willing to?

Again I know your only trying to help me but isn't 25 years old just a safe point to start? As in most people are actually fully developed by then. I feel the exact same as I did before my last cycle. Also could give me some reputable links in regards to messing up endo systems and the effects of gear when using at my age. I know you might say find them yourself but you know how the media talks bullshit about gear to give it a bad name so you can't exactly believe everything you read on the internet. You'll read one thing somewhere and you'll read another thing somewhere else contradicting it both claiming there right. It would be great if you could PM me some or even just point me in the right direction.

Thank you all of you for your input.

Thread Information