May92 is offline New Member

Beginner looking for first cycle

Hi I am wanting to start my first real cycle. I have taken Anavar only before without that good of results I had some strength gains and not much fat loss which I was looking for. I need your guys opinions to see what the best stack would be for me to take. I want to get to 10% bodyfat and maybe gain a decent amount of muscle. I will do a 12 week cycle I currently am trying to lose some body fat by myself before I start. I am 5'10 195 lbs around 19% bf but will probably get to 16% before I start the gear. I already got my training and diet in check but just want to look really good for summer.
    Thanks in advance

Powerengineer is offline New Member
    If you are just beginning I would definately go with a Test only cycle and not worry about stacking right off. As long as your diet is clean as you say you have time to get nice before or in time for summer. Make sure you have you PCT in hand also [U]before[U]you start just incase you need to cut the cycle short for some reason. Don't forget the gym!!

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Your profile says you are only 20 years old..Everyone here is going to advise against you using AAS at an early age. Your endocrine system and HPTA are not fully developed yet, if used improperly you increase your chances of doing irreversible damage to your insides.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    plenty of time to grow natural. take advantage of that.

I know lots of people on here that start gear when their 20 Will it be really that bad for me. I know about the common side effects but will it really be that bad for my insides. And will the Test only cycle help me lose all my body fat and gain a decent amount of muscle in 12 weeks.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy90 View Post
    Your profile says you are only 20 years old..Everyone here is going to advise against you using AAS at an early age. Your endocrine system and HPTA are not fully developed yet, if used improperly you increase your chances of doing irreversible damage to your insides.
    Even if properly used, steroids present a greater risk damage under the age of 25.

Quote Originally Posted by May92 View Post
    I know lots of people on here that start gear when their 20 Will it be really that bad for me. I know about the common side effects but will it really be that bad for my insides. And will the Test only cycle help me lose all my body fat and gain a decent amount of muscle in 12 weeks.
    Erectile dysfunction, depression, & low or no libido r just a few of the possibly irreversible side effects that come with cycling under 25 yrs old. U could stunt ur growth & / or end up on TRT or HRT 4 LIFE! Don't b so impatient bro, the risk isn't worth the reward............http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids....................http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...8Great-Read%29
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hey. You have TONS of natural hormones right now so take your edge while ya got it. Many here would love to have what you have.

Food is your best chemical. 'tis true and the secret many guys in the gym forget to tell you as they count every macro and prepare their food a week in advance to put in tupperware.

So on that note, why not come on over to the Nutrition forum and get some help so you can build a fantastic natural foundation first. I promise you will be thrilled with your results.

See ya there~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Alright guys thanks for the info I'll just hold off on the steroids then for a while. But are there any cutting steroids that can help me without many side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by May92 View Post
    Alright guys thanks for the info I'll just hold off on the steroids then for a while. But are there any cutting steroids that can help me without many side effects.
    U say ur gona "hold off on the steroids " & then in the same breath u ask "r there any cutting steroids I can use" Steroids r steroids, no matter wut u use them 4, bulk or cut, they will hav the same effect on ur Endocrine & HPTA.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by May92
    Bear hit the nail on the head!! May92 I was 20 when I first started and now I'm on trt for the rest of my life, wait till your endo system matures, so that will be at least waiting till your 25..
    Last edited by FONZY007; 01-07-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Well, there you have it. We all agree 20 is not the right age for taking steroids . The risk of damaging your hormonal system, while it is still developing/maturing is too great for any of us to be willing to tell you to take steroids.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

Whammi is offline Junior Member
    WOW... Love this site. The members here are very knowledgable.

Whammi, you have some advice?

snakebite is offline New Member
    Guys, I have to say...I have been reading this forums for a while because I am too looking to start my first cycle of Test e ever. I have tons of questions since I'm still researching. I really just wanted to take the time to thank you all for the honest answers> i'm more confident now than ever. I will have my post up soon too. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Powerengineer is offline New Member
    Yeah! Sorry! Didn't realize ur age. I just responded to the post. You can gain significantly naturally at this point in time. It's really all about nutrition and nutrient timing. You should really read Nutrient Timing by John Ivy. I made it my bible for many years and made serious gains as well as transformed my body composition. Gotta also follow the rule of progressive overload at the gym and make it your mission to always beat your last training session. Eating big and eating often with proper supplementation will keep you in an anabolic state and primed to grow. I feel you can get to your goal without aas at this point. The knowledge in these forums is unbelieveable and Im sure you can get all the in depth info to move you along safetly and effectively. Even on aas, you will still need to follow a sound nutrition plan, training schedule, supplement plan and stay hydrated. Don't forget 7-10 hrs of sleep! Might as well use this time to perfect these things and get ripped naturally!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    All I can say is if you dont want the truth dont ask! We are hear to help you and dont want to see anyone get hurt.So no matter how you ask the question it will always be the same.Some people have a problem with that.Well we get plenty of kids coming back who didnt listen.And they are crying now some think wow my cycle and pct is over and I am ok.Well guess wat it will catch up to you later.Maybe a year or two down the road long after you quit lifting.For some unknown reason you cant get a woodie.When that happens you just think back to wat these guys said.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    All I can say is if you dont want the truth dont ask! We are hear to help you and dont want to see anyone get hurt.So no matter how you ask the question it will always be the same.Some people have a problem with that.Well we get plenty of kids coming back who didnt listen.And they are crying now some think wow my cycle and pct is over and I am ok.Well guess wat it will catch up to you later.Maybe a year or two down the road long after you quit lifting.For some unknown reason you cant get a woodie.When that happens you just think back to wat these guys said.
    Well said songdog, caught up to me when I was 24-26 years old

I had gained a lot of muscle mass already since I started when I was 16 but I mainly wanted them to get ripped and lose a lot of fat. And I did want the truth that's why I posted I hadn't made my mind 100% about taking it and now I got pretty turned off it at least for a while.

Thread Information