Popauk is offline New Member

Test Enanthate + Local anesthetic / Sedation.

Hey every one, hope you all had a great X-mas and new year.

I have a question that maybe some one can help out on.

I'm about to start a Test Enanthate cycle but have a slight worry that might not be anything to worry about. On the 03/04/12 i'm going to be out under a local anesthetic / sedation for some dental treatment and become concerned when the questionaire prior had several questions about steroid usage in last 2 years.

Question is this. If i start this cycle in the next week, what effect if any will it have on the local anesthetic and should i inform dentist prior or just not take them risking serious side effects ?

All help would be appreciated

Thankyou in advance!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    they w=should ask u what neds your on...just tell them who cares. Or dont. its just dental work, your not having heart surgery

I get that but the drug thier using, will test enethate cause any possible problems. They asked 3 questions based on steroids that had to be answered before they could arrange a date for procedure. I just want to know why basically, worried me.

mnt51 is offline New Member
    The question means prednisone or any other corticosteroid not AAS. None of the locals or sedation medicines will interact with the test ena. Chronic use of prednisone or similar suppress your body's natural production of corticosteroids (cortisol). Basically they want to know if a person needs a stress dose of steroids during surgery or a procedure. The absolute safest thing to would be to tell the dentist. You have a much greater chance getting injured driving to the office versus from any of the sedation.

Thankyou for your input. Much appreciated.

Thread Information