Vanlance is offline New Member

Winny Situation, could use some help!

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine is getting married down south in April. He wanted to look a bit better, he works out 5 days a week but has a chunky build. So another friend recommended he try winny. He read the profile about it and liked the idea and ordered some. Problem was he wasnt specific as to injections or pills, he wanted pills he got injection. The return policy isnt quite like Walmart so hes stuck with that.

The issue is he is petrified of needles and wouldnt be able to hide them from his fiance, or sneak away twice a week to have me or someone else pin him.

I told him I knew he could injest the winny, but I have no idea of quantity or schedule? Thats where we need the advice. Does he drink it twice a week like injection? Does he drink it daily like pills?

Plz help!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    even winny injections need to be ed or eod the min.
    if your friend is chunky winny isnt going to help. It will make an already lean person look harder but isnt going to to anything for someone who is over weight.
    If your friend is worried about it tell him to start following a good diet and up his cardio
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    winnie, like anything else, will shut him down. when shut down, you run the risk of ED, low/no libido.... helluva thing to have on a honeymoon.

and of course, no one is thinking PCT, are they?

so what happens on his honeymoon night and he's got a raging case of limp dik?

it's amazing how people think steroids cures everything.

if your friend wants to lose weight, tell him to go to the diet section, learn his TDEE, learn his macros, plan his diet so that he's in at least a 300 calorie deficit.

in as few months, he will have done the hard work, lost the weight, and be able to give his blushing bride the hard wood she deserves on her honeymoon.

---Roman

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    That is the dumbest thing Ive heard. He will be shutdown from taking steriods . Tell him to sell them to someone else. He needs a strict diet and up cardio to loose bodyfat. That drug is for someone doing a show and is already very lean and want's to look harder. Ain't gonna do shit for a fat boy.

K, not sure where I wrote he was fat...? Maybe I used the wrong term instead of chunky. He a very muscular guy, just not too much definition he's thick dude.

Pct? Why would I have mentioned it that's not the issue...

Do you care if he can't get his dick hard?

I just wanted to know how much and when, instead I get hypocritical judgements Thx!

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanlance View Post
    K, not sure where I wrote he was fat...? Maybe I used the wrong term instead of chunky. He a very muscular guy, just not too much definition he's thick dude.

I just wanted to know how much and when, instead I get hypocritical judgements Thx!

I'm sure his wife cares. Dude it's dumb to take steriods to loose a little bit of flab. That is all we are saying. Get him on a diet and cardio program and by April he can loose as much weight as he want's. There are people in the diet section that can help. This is the wrong section because you aren't going to get any sympathy here. You want to give your friend steriods and don't care if he has a limp dick at his wedding. What kind of response were you expecting? Sorry winny in the wrong drug partner.

Not looking for sympathy, just a safe way to take the winny....if you don't know then don't chime in

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is no right way to take winny alone for someone chunky. What dont you understand
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    What they're trying to say is roids is not a miracle drug. With winny you already have to be lean anyways to see any noticeable effects. Your boy needs to eat right, lift light weights and do cardio even if he is trying to inject the winny. Nvm the fact that the injections will suppress his testosterone naturally, besides without running a PCT he might not get his test levels back to where they were when he first did the cycle.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

when we give advice, we have to be able to sleep at night. Although this is a steroid bulliten board, our advice usually is "NO" to steroids , unless everything else is in place first.

we are not salesmen, we do not get commissions from the sale of steroids, and we are certainly not here to make sure everytone that comes here ends up on steroids.

So yes, I do care if someone here offers bad advice, and your friend comes down with steroids related side effects like ED (limp dik).

We are here to promote a safe and healthy lifestyle, including the intelligent and safe use of steroids.

BTW... PCT is a critical component for a man post cycle so that his natural testosterone levels return to "normal" as quickly as possible. It is ALWAYS an issue post cycle.

Really, at this point, maybe we should be communicating with your "friend", as you don't seem to have his best interests at heart?

---Roman

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not looking for sympathy, just a safe way to take the winny....if you don't know then don't chime in
    We know, you aren't listening because you are not being told what you want to hear. Should we blindly tell you, him, anyone how much of something to take if we know it can/will cause unwanted side effects?

Does he want bloat, water weight?
    Does he want joint pain or dried out tendons?
    Does he want to have ED, limp dick on his wedding night?

All of these are not only possible but probable if it is not taken correctly with the proper precautions such as with test, with a PCT and proper supplements.

You are not much of a friend if you are not interested in his best interest of safety and you want to ignore the advice given or questions asked.

Thread Information