felk87 is offline Banned

best time to pin?

im starting my 12 week cycle tomorrow, i am wondering what will be the best time to pin, i plan on doing cardio in the morning, and then working out at night, any suggestions, also what time is best to take nolva, is it better to take on an empty stomach or doesn't matter?im pinning glutes 250mg with 23g 1 1/2". also should i run the vial under hot water or should i just warm it up with my hands?
    Last edited by felk87; 01-08-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    mate, on the pinning, it really doesn't matter. most oil based, depending, take days just to metabolize the first half life.

i'll let someone else speak to the nolva

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    mate, on the pinning, it really doesn't matter. most oil based, depending, take days just to metabolize the first half life.

i'll let someone else speak to the nolva
    by metabolize you mean or my body to feel the effects of it, so i wont feel any different after i pin tomorrow, what about soreness, which is why i ask since i want to do cardio in the am?

i'm not worried bout soreness. something we all deal with in our own way.

I'm talking bout blood serum levels. with test e and c, it takes a few days for your levels to peak. which is why I pin 2x a week for a very stable blood level.

felk87 is offline Banned
    i'm not worried bout soreness. something we all deal with in our own way.

I'm talking bout blood serum levels. with test e and c, it takes a few days for your levels to peak. which is why I pin 2x a week for a very stable blood level.
    yes deff, i am pinning twice 250mg/week and runnign 5or 10 mg nolva depending on how it goes, but yeh i was wondering about soreness, i hear some people whine about it which is why i asked, but yeah ill deal with it, so will i feel a more intense work out by my second 3rd, 4th pin??? just wondering when i will see that this stuff is legit, the reason why i ask is because is a well known UGL but you never know so i was just curious if libido or anything would increase with in the first few days? thank any way for all the answers and info.

site rotation is the answer.
    for me, in order
    gluts
    shoulder
    quads

felk87 is offline Banned
    site rotation is the answer.
    for me, in order
    gluts
    shoulder
    quads
    see i dont know how i would pin myself in the glutes, or shoulders =(

trial and error, and some twisting for the glutes. for glute, mine is actually closer to the top, almost by the hip

and shoulders are easy. just use a mirror.

Quads is the last place i pin

charcold is offline Associate Member
    I would also try to pin appropriate to my workouts, so if you do legs tmmrw, pin glutes that night. You know you are done with them minus the cardio for a week or so.

backinit is offline Junior Member
    I like to shoot in the morning that way iam stretching the site all day...just my preference

felk87 is offline Banned
    sounds good, will try glutes tomorrow in the upper corner of the muscle as i watched some youtube informative videoslol. thank you bros hope all goes goood!!

felk87 is offline Banned
    dang i just pinned and almost fainted, i was nervous as shyt and almost backed out, but man up to it and it didnt hurt at all, i did my quad with a 23g 1 1/2" didnt go all the way in but almost, made sure i didn't hit a blood vessel but some blood came out after i retracted the syringe which for my understanding this is normal? i hope the next pins are less nervracking and i don't almost faint, but yes this was 100% pain free i did it after i showered.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Congrats, ya got the hardest pin out of the way. From here on out it's much less stressful n only gets easier.

Yes it's normal to bleed a little once you pull out the pin.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    Congrats, ya got the hardest pin out of the way. From here on out it's much less stressful n only gets easier.

Yes it's normal to bleed a little once you pull out the pin.
    Hopefully i got the craziest rush when i was injecting focking nuts..kinda felt good..now to see how my body takes it ..the waiting gamee

ecruz is offline Member
    welcome to the Dark Side!!!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I go right before working out the. I work whatever the muscle I injected in that day. Ao inject quad on a squat day... Pretty much painless

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    I go right before working out the. I work whatever the muscle I injected in that day. Ao inject quad on a squat day... Pretty much painless
    yeah i did legs today, but now i feel like i got kicked by a mule lol but no pain no gain so im content for the moment, i just want to get the full feel of the gear working, any idea on how many days weeks before i feel it? is test e 250mg/per pin

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    Hopefully i got the craziest rush when i was injecting focking nuts..kinda felt good..now to see how my body takes it ..the waiting gamee
    Totally 100% in your head.

titan13 is offline Junior Member
    Make sure you rub your injection site directly after you pin, and inject slow. It used to take me almost a minute if it was 1cc or more. Good luck keep us posted.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Totally 100% in your head.
    o i agree with you it was all in my head, just the fact that i was injecting my muscle which was never touched before by any type of syringe made me feel nuts, but yeah i got a crazy rush that i almost fainted lol, but yeah all in my head i know kinda cool tho like a super high for 1 minute. anyway when could i expect to feel the gear kick in or start to work, ive read that it can be up to 3-4 weeks before i see results from it but what about the feeling of the gear working before results show? any idea? your one of the smartest and helpfull i know you know this?

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by titan13 View Post
    Make sure you rub your injection site directly after you pin, and inject slow. It used to take me almost a minute if it was 1cc or more. Good luck keep us posted.
    yeah i rubbed it for 45 minutes than used a tennis ball for like 10 mins, its just i'm a virgin =) in my muscle that is. but is ok ill live with it. i cant wait till thurs to do it again.haha

vyper88 is offline Junior Member
    your doing Test-E right. 375mg a week. I thought 2 shots were better however Bonaparte suggested do everything at once. I have - it's way more convinient.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vyper88
    your doing Test-E right. 375mg a week. I thought 2 shots were better however Bonaparte suggested do everything at once. I have - it's way more convinient.
    No im pinning 250mg mon and 125mg thurs with 250iu hcg same days but not starting hcg till 3rd week

vyper88 is offline Junior Member
    thats what I was doing as well. Almost exact - Just follow Bonapartes advice. 1.5ml (375mg) and you will be sweet - there's no need to split that at all.

Welcome to the club man! It is nervous pinning the first time - after that you can't wait until your next shot

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I had heard horror stories about test 400 causing insane pain at the injection site, especially in virgin muscle.. never had an issue with it more then a small charlie horse feeling.. you will find if u read enough of somethign saying it hurts u will think urself into it hurting.. mind over matter bro welcome

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    I had heard horror stories about test 400 causing insane pain at the injection site, especially in virgin muscle.. never had an issue with it more then a small charlie horse feeling.. you will find if u read enough of somethign saying it hurts u will think urself into it hurting.. mind over matter bro welcome
    woke up today no pain at all, i think me massaging the aread all day yesterday all day helped, or i didnt give the pin right. feels good today tho. so cheers all.

Thread Information