Kano is offline New Member

Dbol 20mg questions

I dont know anything about steroids i recently started taking dbol 20mg i have a total of 50 tablets taking 1 tablet per day 6 days a week. which is like 7 weeks total as my supplier recommended. He didn't telll me anything about side effects like gyno and thats one of the reasons im here, i don't know what to take to prevent gyno i heard liquidex is good but i don't know how much liquidex i should take and when to take it.

I Have been taking Dbol now for 4 days i missed yesterday (Sunday) as resting day. I am planning on stopping as i lack on information a lot but ill like someone to help me out please should i stop taking it or not? what should i buy to prevent side effects?

Goal: Get a little ripped and get some muscles not looking for extreme results and trying to keep away from serious side effects. Also my supplier told me 20mg dbol is a low dose and i shoudlnt be worrying about side effects is this true?

As of now im planning on stopping this cycle unless someone here could guide me, i shouldn't have done this without doing some heavy research first but we all make mistakes don't we.

Any help is appreciated.

59 Views and no replies:/

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to stop taking them straight away and you don't start to take something you have no idea about, you ask question first not after the event.

Your also to young to take steroids , did you know that your own hormonal system isn't fully developed yet and by shutting it down you can cause some serious sides effects what will be with you for a long time, low testosterone , limp dick, low sex drive, depression, weight loss are a few you need to be concerned about.

Forget steroids and look towards your diet and training for gains because if you can gain at your age with your amount of natural test floating around than these areas are the ones you need to address and not taking steroids what will shut your own Test down.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano
    I dont know anything about steroids i recently started taking dbol 20mg i have a total of 50 tablets taking 1 tablet per day 6 days a week. which is like 7 weeks total as my supplier recommended. He didn't telll me anything about side effects like gyno and thats one of the reasons im here, i don't know what to take to prevent gyno i heard liquidex is good but i don't know how much liquidex i should take and when to take it.

I Have been taking Dbol now for 4 days i missed yesterday (Sunday) as resting day. I am planning on stopping as i lack on information a lot but ill like someone to help me out please should i stop taking it or not? what should i buy to prevent side effects?

Goal: Get a little ripped and get some muscles not looking for extreme results and trying to keep away from serious side effects. Also my supplier told me 20mg dbol is a low dose and i shoudlnt be worrying about side effects is this true?

As of now im planning on stopping this cycle unless someone here could guide me, i shouldn't have done this without doing some heavy research first but we all make mistakes don't we.

Any help is appreciated.
    Stop! And do some research! U will hurt yourself and regret it!

Reasons:
    Your two young, u will suppress you natural test.
    U shouldn't do a dbol only cycle,

Thank you marcus for your reply.

I will take your advise as i know im smarter enough to know better, i should've have done more research than what i did before taking it but oh well.

Now one last thing, i only took dbol 20mg for 4 days, i am in a low risk or no risk at all of suffering side effects right as it was only for 4 days? what can possibly happen for taking dbol for 4 days only?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Stop! And do some research! U will hurt yourself and regret it!

Reasons:
    Your two young, u will suppress you natural test.
    U shouldn't do a dbol only cycle,
    Yeah ill stop taking it and just look towards my diet like marcus advised and wait until i get older and meanwhile learn more about this stuff and be ready if i ever decide to do this again.
    Last edited by Kano; 01-09-2012 at 06:03 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^ Just stop taking them now and you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kano
    Thank you marcus for your reply.

I will take your advise as i know im smarter enough to know better, i should've have done more research than what i did before taking it but oh well.

Now one last thing, i only took dbol 20mg for 4 days, i am in a low risk or no risk at all of suffering side effects right as it was only for 4 days? what can possibly happen for taking dbol for 4 days only?
    Marcus beat me to it!
    You'll be fine bro!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    ^ Just stop taking them now and you will be fine.
    Again haha

Alright thank you both for your advise, i really didn't have anywhere else to turn to for advise on this stuff so thanks a lot ill stick around as i want to learn more about this stuff and this forum seems to have some good members.

Thread Information