schizmmm is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Help - Would be greatly appreciated :)

fsddtgmpeg
    Last edited by schizmmm; 01-10-2012 at 08:51 AM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schizmmm
    Hey guys! Just wondering if you think this would be suitable enough for a second cycle.

I ran my first cycle at 750mg of sus250 a week, pinning 3x (1ml) on Monday Wednesday Friday and i ran this cycle for 12 weeks. I ran a Nolvadex /Clomid combo for 4 weeks post cycle, have had blood work done since and am all good.

It has been 5 months since and i am looking to gear up in about a month. Since it is only my second cycle, i was wondering if running Test E at 600mg/wk for 12 weeks would be sufficient enough? Or if you think that i should trial deca /dbol etc I am interested in trying tren but only in the future when i have some more experience as i heard it can be very beneficial but also harsh.

I iwll be running Nolvadex and HCG for my PCT, as i found the effects of the Clomid last time really severe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Alan.
    Stats, goals, what did u achieve from ur last cycle? How long ago was it?

sdsdsd
    Last edited by schizmmm; 01-10-2012 at 08:51 AM.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schizmmm View Post
    5'11, 83kg at around 12% BF. Gained 13kg on my last cycle, lost 3 kg post cycle and have been cutting since. Peaked at 88kg on my cycle. Cycle went really well imo.
    Goals - looking to put on alot of overall mass and bulk up, not too concerned about losing definition.

Would u say test E at 600mg/wk is good for a 2nd cycle or would u stack?
    Age? And why 750mg for your first cycle?

25, and to be honest my first i was very uneducated about it all and my cousin told me to run that. I would never run sus250 as my first cycle again if i had the choice now that i have done the research, would have been much better to run just a straight test but u learn from these things i guess

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    25, and to be honest my first i was very uneducated about it all and my cousin told me to run that. I would never run sus250 as my first cycle again if i had the choice now that i have done the research, would have been much better to run just a straight test but u learn from these things i guess
    You should run 600mg test e a week, this should be sufficient for your size and cycle exp. If you are worried about clomids sides run torem and nolva.

torem 120/120/60/60
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Run hcg at 250 iu 3x a week for the entirety of the cycle, bump this up to 500 the last week.

5'11, 83kg at around 12% BF. Gained 13kg on my last cycle, lost 3 kg post cycle and have been cutting since. Peaked at 88kg on my cycle. Cycle went really well imo.
    Goals - looking to put on alot of overall mass and bulk up, not too concerned about losing definition.

Would u say test E at 600mg/wk is good for a 2nd cycle or would u stack?
    600mg/wk will be fine, work on your diet to Maximize your gains
    To tell you the truth, I think you need to learn to eat properly and eat well for a little while longer before you start your next cycle mate!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Ur not 25, ur 20. Lieing will only get u hurt, & diminish ur credibility & respect. Cycling @ ur age significantly increases the risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur undeveloped endocrine & HPTA. & we don't like giving cycle advice to any1 under 25 for that reason...................but u already knew that................that's y u lied bout ur age. BTW, Sust. IS "straight Test."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Ur not 25, ur 20. Lieing will only get u hurt, & diminish ur credibility & respect. Cycling @ ur age significantly increases the risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur undeveloped endocrine & HPTA. & we don't like giving cycle advice to any1 under 25 for that reason...................but u already knew that................that's y u lied bout ur age. BTW, Sust. IS "straight Test."
    Mother fvker!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Mother fvker!
    I dont kno wether 2 laff or retaliate..................................J/K

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The guy isnt telling the truth.His profile says he is only 20yrs old.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys! Just wondering if you think this would be suitable enough for a second cycle.

I ran my first cycle at 750mg of sus250 a week, pinning 3x (1ml) on Monday Wednesday Friday and i ran this cycle for 12 weeks. I ran a Nolvadex /Clomid combo for 4 weeks post cycle, have had blood work done since and am all good.

It has been 5 months since and i am looking to gear up in about a month. Since it is only my second cycle, i was wondering if running Test E at 600mg/wk for 12 weeks would be sufficient enough? Or if you think that i should trial deca /dbol etc I am interested in trying tren but only in the future when i have some more experience as i heard it can be very beneficial but also harsh.

I iwll be running Nolvadex and HCG for my PCT, as i found the effects of the Clomid last time really severe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Alan.
    .....on a side note, what was severe about the clomid?

Thread Information