Nick Dedication is offline New Member

Bulking cycle question ... want optimal gains but with minimal hair loss

Hello everybody, thanks for viewing the thread.

5'4

This will be my 2nd cycle. Ive been off for 3 months. I did 12 weeks with test E, dbol first 3, and Deca after 3 weeks. I weighed 150 before and about 180 at end of cycle. Ive seemed to level off at 170 which is a gain of 20 pounds. I suffered a decrease in libido which lasted about 6 weeks. I used Nolva and hcg for pct.

I would like to do the same exact cycle again but with flinstride added to prevent hair loss but im worried about what ive read regarding flinastride increasing hair loss when used with deca. can anyone verify this?

I experienced a large amount of hair thinning during my first cycle and unfortunately, didnt start taking flinastride until after my cycle. Does anyone know what the best bulking cycle would be if im trying to avoid hair loss? Ive heard that flinistride doesnt work well with Deca...is that true for all people? should i just stick to test and flinistride? Im going to stay on flinstride so I need to know what would not decrease its effectiveness.

Any info on any of these questions is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Nick Dedication; 01-18-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: type o

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need to run another cycle you need to learn how to eat to grow. Head over to the diet section and post your daily diet and lets see if we can re-design it so you start gaining weight because no matter how much steroids you take you will always start to lose all your gains due to your diet not being able to support the new tissue. At 6ft4" 170lbs you need food not steroids, best of luck

Nick Dedication is offline New Member
    Thank you for the advice. I think your right and diet is the key to maintaining gains. I have always been thin and so is my whole family. I increased my appetite quite a bit when starting my first cycle and i althoughi am not consuming as much food as i was while I was cycling, im still eating 3 large meals a day plus 2 muscle milks a day. From what I have researched, this is adequate. However, I will check out the diet section like you suggested.

Can we assume that my diet is adequate and go from there...Could you tell me if it is too soon to cycle again? ive been off for 3 months of a 3 month cycle and i feel like my hormone levels have normalized. I Would prefer to do it in an optimal way and I can only assume that you need at least equal time off.

Any suggestions about good cycling stacks that arent too bad with hair loss.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dedication View Post
    Thank you for the advice. I think your right and diet is the key to maintaining gains. I have always been thin and so is my whole family. I increased my appetite quite a bit when starting my first cycle and i althoughi am not consuming as much food as i was while I was cycling, im still eating 3 large meals a day plus 2 muscle milks a day. From what I have researched, this is adequate. However, I will check out the diet section like you suggested.

Can we assume that my diet is adequate and go from there...Could you tell me if it is too soon to cycle again? ive been off for 3 months of a 3 month cycle and i feel like my hormone levels have normalized. I Would prefer to do it in an optimal way and I can only assume that you need at least equal time off.

Any suggestions about good cycling stacks that arent too bad with hair loss.
    Your diet is not adequate I can assure you. Post up you full diet with macros included, and also your training split.

Thread Information