Lightr is offline New Member

Lost in a sea of Knowledge

Hi Guys, I'm brand new to the forums and to anabolics. I've gone through the site looking for a starting point and have become lost in just the huge amount of information available. I hoping that a seasoned member or two may be able to help me out. I work out 5 times a week, have excellent cardio and im looking to gain a max of 15 pounds while cutting around 10. Now weight loss isn't a big challenge for me (i tend to lose very fast when im watching my diet) but muscle gain is i tend to grow slowly. Thus im here... . Now i see that each type of steriod has its own challenges but im looking to keep what i gain. Here is what i have available to chose from

parabolox (injection)
    cypoinex (injection)
    anadrex (pills)
    sustex (injection)
    boldex (injection)
    Nolvadex (no idea)

I want to elliminate or minize side effects (sexual dysfunction is no option for this kid . Any thoughts for a beginner that is looking for fairly humble gains?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!

Before we even begin to discuss steroids , let's do a few things first?
    What are your stats?
    AGE = 35
    Height = ?
    Weight = ?
    Body Fat% = ?
    years (this last time) lifting experience = ?
    Your knowledge of nutrition = ?

There's a process I go through before I offer steroid advice. Answer the above questions, then be prepared to discuss your diet in detail, and your work out routines. Too often, we get newbs in here that after 4 months they want to begin cycling, and are clearly not ready. Last thing I or anyone else wants to see is another member get hurt.

Steroids are the absolute LAST thing you should think about. If your body isn't ready, and you take steroids, you'll either get hurt, or come back after the cycle and start asking questions why all your gains seem to evaporate post cycle, and what you can do about it.

So once you answer those questions, we can begin our discussion. If you see where i'm at, you'll know i'm in a totally different part of the world, and you're probably asleep when I'm awake? So be patient, and we'll work through this.

Fair enough?
    ---Roman

Sorry about the delay, i've been way north, out of internet service areas... but thank you for answering, im 5'10, 190 pounds. im not sure what my body fat percentage is; i've never checked but im not overweight. I'd say my lifting experience is intermit (doing the gym thing consistantly for around 3 years now), im not a heavy lifter but i do have several routines that i follow that hit all my muscle groups. I'm pretty decent with nutrtional information and eat well 95% of the time) my girl is a nutritionalist so she keeps me honest .

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    First cycles are kept simple. Run the cyp or sus at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.
    Get the nolva, find some clomid too and some hcg if you like.
    Have some Aromasin /Arimadex on hand.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Do some more research. Even the names are wrong.

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    You should wait til your body is ready. You need to have been working out for at least a couple years and start out basic and low dose.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightr View Post
    Sorry about the delay, i've been way north, out of internet service areas... but thank you for answering, im 5'10, 190 pounds. im not sure what my body fat percentage is; i've never checked but im not overweight. I'd say my lifting experience is intermit (doing the gym thing consistantly for around 3 years now), im not a heavy lifter but i do have several routines that i follow that hit all my muscle groups. I'm pretty decent with nutrtional information and eat well 95% of the time) my girl is a nutritionalist so she keeps me honest .
    I would not recommend steroids for someone such as your self. Your girlfriend has dietary knowledge for the average bloke off the street. Us weightlifters have different nutritional requirements. For one thing we probably eat more and require twice as many calories as the “average bloke off the street” If your diet is marginally clean, and 85% of your diet is clean, but you eat twice as much as the average bloke, that means you are getting twice the dirty calories (30%) than the average bloke is getting. And dirty calories have a tendency to sloooow down building clean lean body mass.
    You even admit you aren’t hitting the gym with full intensity.

So, do two things before you begin cycling. Go the nutrition section and post your diet including what your TDEE and Macros are. Go here to learn how to do that:
    TDEE:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...gy-Expenditure
    Macros:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nutrient-Chart
    Next, go to the exercise section and post your routines. Go here for that:
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...KOUT-QUESTIONS

Most newbs coming here look to steroids as some kind of magic pill. But if your diet and exercise routines are not dialed, and if you don’t have a solid foundation, you will either hurt yourself by taking steroids, or your gains will go away shortly after you end your cycle.
    Think of steroids like putting a blower on a car. Why would you put a blower on, if you run dirty gas and havent’ beefed up the tranny and clutch?
    Steroids are the same. Everything has to be in place for it to “do it’s thing”.
    Sorry this isn’t the advice you want to hear. But I’d rather give it to you straight, like a man, than tap dance around the issue.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thanks roman i'll start there and see where it goes.

jpowell is offline Banned
    def listen to wat roman said and check out those stickies. essentially, the choice is yours on what your going to do, but i feel why ur coming from being lost in all this info. takes a while to get used used. but sum things that mite help, as u c i joined last month. use the search bar with keywords ur looking for, stay active, and try an make friends with a vet/mod for future purposes, if u stay around long enuf, ur going to use em. overwhelming but manageable like college. lol

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    right on roman

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    A lot of the stickies are 5 or more yrs older. which make me wonder if there is any new research or experiences. Also some seem to controdict eachother. Ive read one thing and then read another that says sumtin tot diff.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    A lot of the stickies are 5 or more yrs older. which make me wonder if there is any new research or experiences. Also some seem to controdict eachother. Ive read one thing and then read another that says sumtin tot diff.
    But it's a good starting point of knowledge. I read the profiles and stickies and got an idea of what are good questions for me to ask. Then I built a cycle and posted it getting peoples opinions.

I feel if you really want to use aas properly you'll do what you can to learn. Hell I went to a lot of sites gathering info. I think, many people want a "magic pill" just as they want a complete cycle laid out for them, and aren't willing to do the work online researching, in the kitchen eating, and probably lifting in the gym either.

Thread Information