Sfdan is offline New Member

Wiring money to online supplier?

I spent some some researching suppliers online, and they all appear kinda shady. All want wants the payment wired or western union. I'm thinking they are scams, a which kinda goes with what some say here about staying with a local source.

Has anybody seriously sent money and got their shipment?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfdan View Post
    I spent some some researching suppliers online, and they all appear kinda shady. All want wants the payment wired or western union. I'm thinking they are scams, a which kinda goes with what some say here about staying with a local source.

Has anybody seriously sent money and got their shipment?
    There are a lot of scams and yes a lot of people on here have sent money to sites and received shipments. It's probably best that you use a source that you know of somebody else using. That way you know if it's legit or not.

It's also probably better to use WU anyways. Do you really want your steroid purchases showing up on your Visa bill?

Sfdan is offline New Member
    I was thinking of one of those prepaid visa cards...not directly traceable to me. I kinda keep to myself at the gym, so no luck there. Looks like i need to keep posting here, or get my doctor to prescribe them. Unfortunately, my test results look pretty normal

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do plenty of research and get your post count up. Once you think you've found a source that looks good....p.m. a willing vet to do a source check. Again research, you can't just send over a list of 200 websites and ask which ones are good.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This is borderline fishing...

Yes, Western Union and MoneyGram are used by online sources and both scammers, so you cannot tell which is which by their payment methods.

Thread Information