Kush is offline New Member

Do I need to run nolva during my first cycle?

Alot of these sample cycles are telling me to run nolva every day. Other sources say to take just the test. My cycle is gonna be 400mg of cyp per week. Input from experienced members would be appreciated. thanks.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you have an ai on hand? I don't like to run serms any longer than I have to for pct due to toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Do you have an ai on hand? I don't like to run serms any longer than I have to for pct due to toxicity.
    i have nolva and clomid

Get an ai, and save the serms for pct.

felk87 is offline Banned
    just throwing it out there, i've read that nolva isnt toxic, it only presents sides after 5+ years of use. im runnign 5mg nolva ED but i am not advising you to, listen to alex he knows what he is talking about, my source didnt have any differnet ai than letro so i am running 5mg ED nolva and keeping the ai in hand in case of gyno. just my 2.

Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    just throwing it out there, i've read that nolva isnt toxic, it only presents sides after 5+ years of use. im runnign 5mg nolva ED but i am not advising you to, listen to alex he knows what he is talking about, my source didnt have any differnet ai than letro so i am running 5mg ED nolva and keeping the ai in hand in case of gyno. just my 2.
    I'm not sure what study you read but nolva is definitely toxic. It can cause permanent vision loss. Letro can be run on cycle, I don't know why everyone thinks it can't. The amount of estrogen it kills is dose dependent. A low dose of letro on cycle is fine.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed

I'm not sure what study you read but nolva is definitely toxic. It can cause permanent vision loss. Letro can be run on cycle, I don't know why everyone thinks it can't. The amount of estrogen it kills is dose dependent. A low dose of letro on cycle is fine.
    Would adex at low doses be just as good as letro on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Would adex at low doses be just as good as letro on cycle?
    I prefer adex to letro. Aromasin , letro, and adex all work fine you just need to know the compound and proper dosage.

Nolva can be harmful to your lipid profile, but that's not why you should run an AI instead of tamox on cycle. The reason you should run an AI rather than nolva on cycle is because nolva will do nothing for your serum E levels, it will only keep the E from binding to receptor sites. It is better to keep E under control by preventing it from forming in the first place than just prevent it from binding. It's best to save the nolva in case of gyno and for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Nolva can be harmful to your lipid profile, but that's not why you should run an AI instead of tamox on cycle. The reason you should run an AI rather than nolva on cycle is because nolva will do nothing for your serum E levels, it will only keep the E from binding to receptor sites. It is better to keep E under control by preventing it from forming in the first place than just prevent it from binding. It's best to save the nolva in case of gyno and for PCT.
    so you guys say no nolva at all while on cycle? just going from info i got from teh stickies.

Yes the best way to prevent estrogen related side effects is by never allowing estrogen to aromatize from the test in the first place. AI on cycle, preferably exemestane, tamox for gyno and PCT.

felk87 is offline Banned
    ok so if i run .5 E3D of letro will this killmy gains?

ok so if i run .5 E3D of letro will this killmy gains?
    No you will be fine.

felk87 is offline Banned
    No you will be fine.
    alight i havte 2.5mg pills im going to try my best to measure out .5mg when i cut them. hope my tits dont show up hahah

Thread Information