Thread: !!!!help

sidneylandman is offline New Member

!!!!help

Hello guys im one of those clowns that did not do my research right, im running deca at 200 mg n week and sust at 500 a week and testoviren at 50 mg n day, now on for 5 weeks, im very dipressed and very irretated gona go of the cycle , what must i do and use to get me back to normal, please dont tell me i ****t up i know that already i want the solution now, please help ( im new so give full prescriptions etc and very detailed info) im battling to get hold of nolva and clomid as my source moved away

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    If you're wanting to stop, stop now then wait 2 weeks then start nolva and clomid. Buy from the site sponsor ar-r .
    Run nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hopefully you have this on hand.But the Nova an Clomid should do the trick.Keep us posted on your situation.

Sus250 has looong ester. You should wait at least 19 days before you start PCT. I normally wait 3 weeks.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    An alternative approach would be to get some aromotase inhibitors (Arimidex or Femara) or better yet some SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) such as Nolvadex or Clomid and continue your cycle, but take these to get your side effects under control. This way you can benefit from the cycle in its fullest and get rid of the effects estrogen is having on your body. During a cycle if I'm not taking an estrogen regulator every day and I begin feeling depressed, I simply take .5mg of Arimidex and within 5-6 hours I feel completely normal again. Otherwise everything you've done up until now would seem like a waste...to me at least.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with BBrian. Everything you've done will turn into a waste and your just starting to see the gains from it I bet..Get your Adex, Clomid and Nolva and you will more than likely be good to go

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Do you know if your source was legit? If by chance the test is fake, but the deca isn't, being shutdown will make u feel as u described..

sidneylandman is offline New Member
    i heard his stuff is legit so i hope so, if i go see a doc will subscribe me nolva and clomid or fix it some other way, cause my source moved, now im ****t, dont know anyone else

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sidneylandman View Post
    i heard his stuff is legit so i hope so, if i go see a doc will subscribe me nolva and clomid or fix it some other way, cause my source moved, now im ****t, dont know anyone else
    Ar-r at the top right corner of the page has everything you need. Are you taking and ai? If I were you I would order some aromasin along with your serms and try and tough it out until you get it. Your going to have to wait until you get your serms anyways, why not run the aromasin and see if it helps with the depression. Like bbrian said I'm going to guess that high estrogen is to blame here. I get irritable on every cycle, just be aware and don't act on it.
    Last edited by alexISthrowed; 01-14-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Thread Information