Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?

saputr4 is offline New Member
    nice share swifto...

Rellim is offline New Member
    Im on aromasin 25mg ED and I still have sensitive nipples. Not super sensitive but I'd like to get them feeling normal again.

Is there any problem with running an AI and taking a natural estrogen inhibitor like DIN or I3C, or Chrysin? I'd like to add one of these products into my on cycle estrogen management.

Because of my bad judgement I started my AI late into my cycle, it wasn't until day 11 of 400mgs of test per week along with 80mgs of anavar per day and within 24hrs of starting aromasin I saw a drastic reduction in nipple sensitivity, but it seems to be creeping back on me.

So I'm ready to add in a natural estro inhibitor, but wanted to bounce it off you guys. I have Nolva for PCT but I dont think this warrants nolva use.

chalkmyster1 is offline Junior Member
    Swifto I'm currently running 150mg of tren and 400 of test every 3 days and 3iu of hgh tapering up next week to 4iu for 6 months(just the hgh) I've currently got swollen puffy nipples(little hard lumps) which I always seem to get when taking test usually 10mg of tamox sorts the problem straight out for me but I've been told I can't take tamox while on hgh because it hinders the gains/results is this true or I'm I ok taking my usual 10mg a day dose? Thanks in advance

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    great post thanks

JuiceBox7 is offline New Member
    Great post!

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Its a suicide inhibitor, so it attaches to the aromotase enzyme and kils it, stopping it from becoming active again.

The dose of the AI is important. 10mg/ED is inhibitive enough for most people to use "on cycle" and keep estrogen in normal ranges. Some will need more, some less.

I never said Aromasin will destroy "80% of estrogen", Anthony Roberts (Conners) said that looking at its effects in females (not males) whilst not taking age into account as well. AI's do not effect males as they do females when looking at estrogen suppression.

The study I posted above looking at IGF-1 levels (showing no impact) when using Aromasin also looks at estrogen levels, have a read of it.

I just read this post and its awesome. Would like to share that I use .25 exestane every other day. I do 200 mg test cup a week. And 250 Iu hcg 3 x a week. It keeps my estrogen perfect and my igf-3 is still high.

Leezygeezer is offline New Member
    Wish I'd seen this before I did my 1st cycle! If I run any more ill use an ai all the way through!

Kingprawn is offline New Member
    Hiya guys this is my first serious cycle I tried some dinabol last year and gained a little but I really want to try and gain this time I've got all my diet sorted but need some help getting the right bits to go with the juice I bought I was a bit eager and bought 10mg dinabol , testoject 400 10ml , nandroject deca 250 10ml what other bits do I have to take with this before during and after the cycle in 33 years old 13 stone 10percent body fat thanks ) should I just take aromasin everyday ?

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    How about letro 0.25 mg eod??
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 08-05-2014 at 02:02 AM.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Great Read!

Mezz is offline Junior Member
    is the information accurate on this post? Am I wrong to question the legitimacy of the post when under the OP's name in big letters says "BANNED-SCAMMER!!!".

His knowledge of AAS was not in question, some of his behavior was. It's legit.

KJ63 is offline Junior Member
    I tried Dex but it makes me feel like shit!! My Dr canged me too letrozole (femera) still get anxiety, palpations over all shitty feeling and thats only a 1/4 of a pill. I will talk with myDr about Aromasin
    Thanks good post

Lava is offline New Member
    Learned alot from this post

Brawny Snickers is offline New Member
    Awesome post

40+ReadyToGetStrong is offline New Member
    Great information!!!

Faacus is offline Junior Member
    Hello guys, I have some questions. Example, I adex. How do I set the dosage? On a cycle of 500 mg of testosterone per week is the standard dose of adex eod 0.25 to adjust to 0, 5 or d or 0, 25 and or increase. Ok. Suppose I after analysis in 6 weeks of my cycle to 500 mg of testosterone dosage 0.25 eod is right. When I do another cycle, use testosterone and deca 500 400 per week, the dose of adex in theory will be higher or lower ?? In the event that I use 500 testosterone and 600 primobolan or other compound does not aromatize, adex is necessary? O values ​​lowers estrogen in the blood? Another question sorry my doubts: if I'm doing only testosterone cycle 500 with hcg and adex, if testosterone is fake and adex is real, which can have negative effects from too low estrogen?

Gorgos is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Faacus View Post
    Hello guys, I have some questions. Example, I adex. How do I set the dosage? On a cycle of 500 mg of testosterone per week is the standard dose of adex eod 0.25 to adjust to 0, 5 or d or 0, 25 and or increase. Ok. Suppose I after analysis in 6 weeks of my cycle to 500 mg of testosterone dosage 0.25 eod is right. When I do another cycle, use testosterone and deca 500 400 per week, the dose of adex in theory will be higher or lower ?? In the event that I use 500 testosterone and 600 primobolan or other compound does not aromatize, adex is necessary? O values ​​lowers estrogen in the blood? Another question sorry my doubts: if I'm doing only testosterone cycle 500 with hcg and adex, if testosterone is fake and adex is real, which can have negative effects from too low estrogen?
    You will notice if you are dosing to much or to low because you will feel like crap on both levels. Start low and adjust when you feel sides, fatigue, tired, slightly depressed. Best to always have HG products.

elderlion is offline New Member
    Hello all, I am not quite ready to run a cycle yet but I am researching and have acquired my supplies. I have sus 250 and will change that next time around. I also have some arimedex 1 MG capsules. I will not be going to hardcore for my first cycle and I dont think I will need 1 MG at a time EOD. Being that it is a capsule and not a solid tablet what is the best way to use it as an AI.

Should I just use 1/4 of a capsule EOD or 1/2 of a capsule. I have read up on these things but must admit it is a lot to soak in all at once.

if it helps I plan on pinning every 3rd day with Sus 250.

My goals are not to get massive but to get lean and a nice overall physique. I have a great deal of lifting experience but was never into body building, more of a power lifter. The reasons for waiting to start my cycle are mostly just common sense. I need a few months of lifting to get back into the swing of things and I want to trim down about 15 lbs so my BF is not higher than it should be while on cycle. I also have high blood pressure and want to see if I can get that back in a good range through diet and exercise.

I know I went a bit off topic but I would like to ask about blood work, am I best off getting y lipids checked, I dont want to pop into my doctors office and tell her I am about to juice. I found a link here for an online way to get an appointment, I just want to sure of what to pay for.

If these answers will clutter this thread please feel free to PM me the info and even slap me around and tell me where to look. I will be doing my best to find these things as I study these fine forums.

SO now that you know what I will be using for my cycle please enlighten me on how I should use my arimedex, thank you in advance,

EL

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not much difference between .5 and 1 mg,both give about 50% reduction in Estrogen. You wont really know what your E levels will be without blood work,but with 500 mg test a week and 1 mg Adex daily you wont crash it....
    http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jcem.85.7.6676
    Last edited by MR10X; 04-09-2015 at 09:58 AM.

elderlion is offline New Member
    Thank you.

I will get blood work done. Just not sure how to ask the doc.
    Marsoc likes this.

Sirbattos is offline New Member
    Great post mate, well researched and thought out giving information per logic background.
    I know to many people getting on steroids without any hormonal assistance and say they don't get side effects.
    This is something I can refer them to.

Jamesmuscle is offline New Member
    good to know,thx

Miki3 is offline New Member
    If i take 500mg of boldenon + 250mg tst and 50mg proviron what dose of aromasin shoud i take?

canadianlatino is offline New Member
    Great Information. Thank you!

Macros is offline Junior Member
    Swifto is 10 mg/ED of Aromasin an appropriate dose for basically anyone? Does height/weight or other factors such as how much test you are taking make a difference?

Gorgos is offline Junior Member
    dbol prop cycle with aromasin 12.5 eod and 380 estradiol, bunk gear or inc dose?

Donnie Mike is offline New Member
    Hi gents,

The legalities of purchasing online AI's is a bit murky to me. As a tested athlete for two decades in Australia (now retired) most versions were banned, but yet people seem to be quiet safely ordering them online here. It's a prescription only drug here in Aus. I'm not after a source, but are the many advertised online sites fairly trust worthy to order from ? Arimedex in particular.
    First cycle , 500mg test per week.

Cheers
    Donnie

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ju
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Mike View Post
    Hi gents,

The legalities of purchasing online AI's is a bit murky to me. As a tested athlete for two decades in Australia (now retired) most versions were banned, but yet people seem to be quiet safely ordering them online here. It's a prescription only drug here in Aus. I'm not after a source, but are the many advertised online sites fairly trust worthy to order from ? Arimedex in particular.
    First cycle , 500mg test per week.

Cheers
    Donnie
    Sorry Donnie, no source talk... or 'fishing'

Donnie Mike is offline New Member
    Thanks for the heads up nach3.

Just get the 'being scammed' feeling around the various sites promising legitimate product.

D

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Mike View Post
    Thanks for the heads up nach3.

Just get the 'being scammed' feeling around the various sites promising legitimate product.

D
    Stick around - read - learn - and good things will come! I know what your saying but it's part of the game we play... Best of luck and if you have any questions post em up!
    Donnie Mike likes this.

MSphysique is offline New Member
    Very informative, well worth the read. Thanks man!

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Great post Swifto, this post is very educational.

Frankdtank is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the thread

MrRightT is offline Junior Member
    Good read! im two weeks on cycle right now test prop 100 EOD (winny starting week 3-8 40mg ED 20mg morning 20mg evening) and am currently using .25 anastrozole rather than aromasin . Would this be a good basis? From what ive read on here(was suggested for first cycle) that this is what i should use . Any opinions on aromasin vs anastrozole

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdtank View Post
    Thanks for the thread
    You revived a thread from 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElPatriot is offline New Member
    Has anyone tried the clomid from bully labs? I’m taking it rn and it taste like candy or something anyone know if it’s legit. It’s pink and taste like a flinstone vitamin??

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Great info here.

Truelove21 is offline New Member
    Damn, after reading all that I am realizing more and more I know fuck all about this stuff. It’s awesome there are smart guys out there willing to take the time to educate us all.
    Jimpalmer38 likes this.

16bPJerri is offline New Member
    Answered my question before i asked great porst

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information