Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?

synergyvt is offline New Member
    It seems everyone is suggesting Aromasin . Where do you buy them? is steroids .com a reliable place?

Brady1040 is offline New Member
    Can you use clomid as an AI?

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Cruising on 250mg a week test do you think 6.25 Aromasin would suffice or should this be a time to get of an AI and give my body a break. Dunno how good it is to be on a AI year round.

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    THIS IS GREAT INFO...DROPPING KNOWLEDGE

noon is offline Senior Member
    Def a lot to take in. I appreciate the info. cancer concerns are high on mythings to look out for it runs in my family .

UsKidsKnow is offline Junior Member
    Should I continue running my AI in the time between when I take my last Test shot and when I start my PCT?

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I will say I've been on gear a while with no hairloss . When I added 12.5mg of aromasin for my last longer cycle my hair started to shed like mad. This the only thing I've done different then last cycles. I've read similiar posts that aroma has a androgen compound in it with a binding affinity greater then 30 times that of dht.
    Going to stop and see if the shed ceases.

Mordamir is offline New Member
    ?????
    Last edited by Mordamir; 08-05-2012 at 04:45 PM.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir View Post
    I am 5ft 3 inch and 135 low body fat...I have teston 400 ---400mg/ml and trenabol a and e blend...250mg/ml....I have looked everywhere my friend said to do 1cc of each 2 times a week....is that right for my height......
    My God man stop asking this and especially in an AI thread!!!!

What is best ai and pct for euro-teston 400-(400mg/ml), and euro-trenbolon e and a blend. 250mg/ml.....weekly.....was thinking tamoxifen for after but can this also be done during....what do you suggest...

I was asking swifto since he seems to be only one that gives straight up answers.... but agree my post was not supposed to be in this thread...lighten up, this is supposed to be so we can help each other....not put each other down.....I am new to this site......finally I got an answer...after a shit load of posts thanks and from my research....you are all on diff shit and all have diff opinions...just read through all posts.....and youll see...all the gears got everyone nuts up there ass......

gambit85 is offline Junior Member
    How much letro would you run and how often, to have similar results of reduction that 10mg of aromasin daily would do.
    1.25 mg tabs

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the knowledge

4linked is offline Associate Member
    so i read this whole post and am still a little confused as to what i should do, i am about to start my first cycle if it ever comes in.test e 250 500mg/wk and dbol 40mg/wk. iv been researching this stuff like its my second job for the past two months. i am going to use aromasin if i can get it. just wondering when i should have bw done. not sure if i should start taking the ai at a low dose and get my blood work done after two weeks or so and try to adjust from there or do i get bw after the first pin. just hoping someone could point me in the right direction. any advise would be help full sorry for the noob question

abbey sha is offline New Member
    I am also confusing to see posts so give correct information.

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Swifto, although I'm new. I listen & learn.

As I'm retired Military at 34 (Wounded Warrior), I have recently returned to the Gym. I've never had issues checking my pride at the door & often ponder the fellows throwing around more than they can hold form. In many ways this forum follows suit. Many of you Veterans work hard to teach these younger guys proper "form" when it comes to adding more "tools" to safely get the most from what we're all here to discuss.

I just wanted to say thanks. While I'm a ways off from my first cycle, I plan to follow proper procedure in that Test E & the novice cycle recommendation is plenty for me, dropping D-Bol as I'd like to learn/feel/see how each individual option I try effects me. Adding an A.I. to the cycle makes perfect sence & you've given much info in support.

For now I'll just continue ordering (after research) everything I could possibly need for the first couple of cycles to include stuff for worse case scenarios. I read these responces with members (not mainly just this forum) complaining about such things as sore nipples ect... Only to have them sitting there with frantic messaging due to being I'll prepared wondering what "could" get worse while they have to wait for the next shipment to arrive.....

As I become more involved & build my cycles based on my goals, body, & health I'll post what I put together & include all stats. I just wanted to say thanks.

I think I've spent around 15 hours just reading before this first post. I've got pages of info written down & have so much to go before even starting a cycle. I wish more took it this seriously. If so I highly doubt the legalities of purchasing in the US would be what it is. Thanks for the Education,

Wazz

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    How do i send a PM to someone? Do i need a certain number of posts first?

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    Thank you! I'm amazed at how blind I'd been flying on this cycle. I really appreciate this forum.

max toms is offline New Member
    What about arimidex ? Can I use that on cycle? And what dosage should I take on cycle as a preventative measure from gyno and or deca dick?

- deca 400mgs per week
    - test e 500 Mgs per week

Cheers guys

realgear is offline Banned

great job on the post

I try to get as much knowledge as I can on cycles and this really helped me I appreciated the info.

joegunner is offline New Member
    So AI can increase hairloss, or is that only with large dosages?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazz View Post
    Swifto, although I'm new. I listen & learn.

As I'm retired Military at 34 (Wounded Warrior), I have recently returned to the Gym. I've never had issues checking my pride at the door & often ponder the fellows throwing around more than they can hold form. In many ways this forum follows suit. Many of you Veterans work hard to teach these younger guys proper "form" when it comes to adding more "tools" to safely get the most from what we're all here to discuss.

I just wanted to say thanks. While I'm a ways off from my first cycle, I plan to follow proper procedure in that Test E & the novice cycle recommendation is plenty for me, dropping D-Bol as I'd like to learn/feel/see how each individual option I try effects me. Adding an A.I. to the cycle makes perfect sence & you've given much info in support.

For now I'll just continue ordering (after research) everything I could possibly need for the first couple of cycles to include stuff for worse case scenarios. I read these responces with members (not mainly just this forum) complaining about such things as sore nipples ect... Only to have them sitting there with frantic messaging due to being I'll prepared wondering what "could" get worse while they have to wait for the next shipment to arrive.....

As I become more involved & build my cycles based on my goals, body, & health I'll post what I put together & include all stats. I just wanted to say thanks.

I think I've spent around 15 hours just reading before this first post. I've got pages of info written down & have so much to go before even starting a cycle. I wish more took it this seriously. If so I highly doubt the legalities of purchasing in the US would be what it is. Thanks for the Education,

Wazz
    You are welcome sir.

Well done for fighting for your country

Atibbo is offline Junior Member
    Great thread Swift.
    My question -

I'm currently on cycle, DBols - 1-5 weeks
    Test E - 1-12 weeks
    Adex - .5mg ED

I will run out of Adex mid cycle and will have to get more. Should I switch to aromasin at that point or just continue with the adex?
    The reason I ask is because you said hands down to the aromasin when someone asked which was better, adex or aromasin.
    Would it have any real benefit to switch it out?

-Andrew

zasko7 is offline New Member
    woah, i was totally not aware of all of reasons for taking AI besides the obvious reasons everyone already knows. Thanks, it's great to have this avialable information.

miner1 is offline Junior Member
    Swifto... when getting BW done do you have to ask specifically for estrogen level test (Iv never gotten BW done b4) or does it just show in the results?

Gobigorange is offline New Member
    This thread is awesome. Never ran ai on cycles because I don't get sensitive nips or anything but after workout tonight going to pick up some aromasin . Much appreciated swifto!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    This is a fantastic thread. Great information

MAU5 is offline Junior Member
    Great read!! Thanks for the info

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Will this Anastrazole I plugged in just this Wednesday help my water retention and bloat start to decrease ? If so about what time frame should I start to notice something .

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Very nice post but when should I do BW when on cycle with AI? After a week?

dj erk15 is offline Junior Member
    Great info. Simply priceless.

Toki is offline New Member
    Im going to run my first test cycle for 10 weeks 500mg a week , what AI should I use ? I already got Nolvadex for my PCT

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki View Post
    Im going to run my first test cycle for 10 weeks 500mg a week , what AI should I use ? I already got Nolvadex for my PCT
    Should also get some clomid for pct. and either Aromasin or Arimidex for your AI. And possibly some HCG for on cycle if you have some available to your disposal.

beki is offline New Member
    I have arimidex and femara on hand what would you recommend arimidex or femara to take during sustanon boldenone cycle.

DeeJay7211 is offline New Member
    Has anyone had any experience with DIM? Specifically, DIMension 3, from XYMOGEN? thanks....

mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Never ran a AI before reading this VERY informative post. Bet your bottom dollar I paid attention and am doing my best to pass the word along about such an important issue. Also, other members on this thread have stressed a point I see SO many novice in my circle over look time and again....BW. I have an awesome relationship with my endro and he knows what the risk are and is more then happy to help me both with BW and advise every time I ask for it. Bless you swifto for schooling us all

hiddenheat45 is offline New Member
    OK I am BRAND NEW to this site and any "cycle" or testosterone treatments. A lil history....I am 34 yrs old, 5' 9" and 270lbs. I work out 2 hrs 6 days a week and can't seem to get past 245lbs. My Doc tested my thyroid and all kinds of things and all that came back neg. except test. He said its 3/100 low below average and prescribed me 100mg/ weekly injections. Along w/ that he presc. Adipex to suppress appetite. Been on it 1 month and zero weight loss... I don't eat unhealthy anyways so I don't understand. So after 3 weeks of test treatments I feel a lil moody but no losses of weight or anything. I purchased HCG and am waiting for that in the mail. I want it to lose weight as well as keep my testicles the same size and hopefully keep my fertility. HCG place recommended an AI so they emailed me a program I should use to lose the weight and tone up and have lil side effects. Does this program look good? I need help before I go and fill my body with unknowns...

10 Week Testosterone Program Protocol
    .Testosterone Cypionate (1) 200mg/ml vial (10 ml vial)
    Protocol: One injection of 200mg / 1ml weekly IM (Intramuscular)
    .Anastrazole (20) 0.05MG capsules
    Protocol: Take 1 capsule By Mouth Twice Weekly Day 1 and Day 2 After Testosterone injection
    .HCG (1) 11,000 unit vial
    Protocol: One injection of 500 units (25 U on Insulin Syringe) Twice Weekly Sub Q
    .MIC Complex 0.5 cc - (1) 30 ml vial
    Protocol: One Injection of 0.5 ml Twice Weekly Sub Q

Post Treatment Starts 2 weeks after your last testosterone injection

.HCG (1) 11,000 unit vial
    Protocol: One injection of 1,000 units(50 U on Insulin Syringe) Sub Q Daily for 10 days
    .Clomiphene Citrate (30) 51mg capsules
    Protocol: One capsule by mouth Twice Daily for 15 days

please help asap!!!!

EXP
    EXP is offline New Member
    thx for the info

JohnnyJohnson is offline New Member
    My first post on this site, I read the entire post and every single comment. I have decided to get some Aromasin before it's too late. I am on the first week of the first cycle I've ever run. It seems to be frowned upon to discuss where to find these products. I searched online and I definitely don't want to be ripped off or get something harmful. Money is not an issue, I am just a noob. How do I discuss this topic with someone that has experience and can point me in the right direction? Personal message?...please help.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
    My first post on this site, I read the entire post and every single comment. I have decided to get some Aromasin before it's too late. I am on the first week of the first cycle I've ever run. It seems to be frowned upon to discuss where to find these products. I searched online and I definitely don't want to be ripped off or get something harmful. Money is not an issue, I am just a noob. How do I discuss this topic with someone that has experience and can point me in the right direction? Personal message?...please help.
    Visit the banner at the top right 'ar-r ' they have what you need for your 'research'
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information